Big Book of Christmas Crochet Patterns
Oooh! I think you are going to LOVE this Big Book of Christmas Crochet from Annie’s Craft Store ♥
[disclaimer]I received a copy of this eBook to review from Annie’s Craft Store. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. If you purchase this book after you click on one of my affiliate links in the post, I will receive a small commission for referring you, at no additional cost to you.[/disclaimer]
Title: Big Book of Christmas Crochet
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $14.99*
You can help me choose the next Annie’s Craft Store Book I review! Browse the available books here and leave me a comment to let me know which one you want me to review next!
Big Book of Christmas Crochet Patterns
The 2020 edition of the Big Book of Christmas Crochet is exploding with festive patterns for you to make!
You will find trendy new crochet designs for your home, small projects you can make and give as gifts and traditional patterns from Christmases Past.
31 Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Deer Plaid Afghan| EASY | 62.5 inches long and 48 inches wide | Bulky Weight Yarn  | 9 mm (M/N) hook | Designed by Briana Kepner | Color Chart Included
- Christmas Morning Mug Rugs | INTERMEDIATE | 7 inches wide and 8.5 inches long (excluding fringe) | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) hook | Designed by Lena Skvagerson
- Rustic Christmas Runner | EASY | 8.75 inches wide and 36 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  |4 mm (G) | Designed by Kristen Stoltzfus Clay
- Holiday Baskets| EASY | 4 (5.5, 6.75) inches diameter and 3 (3, 3) inches high | Bulky Weight Yarn  | 8 mm (L) hook | Designed by Gemma Owen
- Bringing Home the Tree Hot Pad| INTERMEDIATE | 10.75 inches wide and 11 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | Designed by J. Erin Boland | Color Chart Included
- Yuletide Greetings Afghan |INTERMEDIATE | 48 inches wide and 61 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6.5 mm (K) hook | Designed by Margret Willson | Stitch Diagram Included
- Snowman Pillow | EASY | 10 inches wide and 14 inches high | Bulky Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) hook | Designed by Debra Arch
- Little Round Elf | EASY | 7-8 inches tall and 28 inches long | Light Weight Yarn  | 3.5 mm (E) hook | Designed by Jenny King
- Buffalo Plaid Gnome Scarf | INTERMEDIATE | 6.75 inches wide and 62.5 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 3.5 mm (E) hook | Designed by Lisa McDonald | Color Chart Included
- Cranberry Lace Throw | EASY | 5 inches wide and 62 inches long (excluding fringe) |Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) hook | Designed by Cindy Adams
- Post Card Gift Tags & Boxes | EASY | Lace Weight Yarn  | 1.65 mm (7) hook | Designed by Nancy Nehring
- Holiday Dreams Doily | EASY | 15.75 inches diameter | Lace Weight Yarn  | 1.65 mm (7) hook | Designed by Zelda Workman
- Angel Doily | INTERMEDIATE | 11.5 inches wide and 10 inches wingspan | Lace Weight Yarn  | 1.90 mm (5) hook | Designed by Martha Ess
- Christmas Morning Slippers | EASY | Woman’s S (M, L, XL) | Bulky Weight Yarn  | 6.5 mm (K) hook | Designed by Lena Skvagerson
- Reindeer Doorstop | INTERMEDIATE | 20.5 inches wide and 22.5 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6.5 mm (K) hook | Designed by Cindy Harris
- Santa Afghan & Pillow | INTERMEDIATE | Afghan 54 inches wide and 66 inches long and Pillow 16 inches X 16 inches | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) hook | Designed by Glenda Winkleman
- Elf Boot Stocking | EASY | 9.25 inches wide and 8.5 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | Designed by Dorothy Warrell
- Suave Snowman | EASY | 13 inches tall | Medium Weight Yarn  and Fine Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | Designed by Sheila Leslie
- Easy Ornament Covers | EASY | 3.5 inches wide and 7.5 inches long | Lace Weight Yarn  | 1.9 mm (5) hook | Designed by Bendy Carter
- Poinsettia Towel Topper | INTERMEDIATE | 13 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) hook | Designed by Mary Layfield
- Jingle Bell Slippers | EASY | Woman’s Small/Medium (Large) | Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) hook | Designed by Ruth Shepherd
- Farmhouse Truck Pillow | EASY | 19 inches wide and 18 inches tall | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | Color Chart Included
Take a closer look at all the projects you can make here: Big Book of Christmas Crochet
The patterns are written in US crochet terms. The stitch counts are included in italics at the end of the pattern rows. Colorwork charts are included for some patterns (i.e. Deer Plaid Afghan).
The eBook includes 74-pages and includes full color images. Bold type and italics are used throughout to emphasize important headings and notes.
The stitch guide is provided on page 71. It includes stitch abbreviations and the following stitch explanations (with diagrams):
- reverse single crochet
- single crochet
- double crochet
- single crochet decrease
- half double crochet decrease
- double crochet decrease
- treble crochet decrease
- double treble crochet
- half double crochet
- front post stitch, back post stitch
- treble crochet
- double crochet color change
- chain color change
- slip stitch
- back loop and front loop
Need more help with stitches? Check out their free online Stitch Guide here.
I love so many of the projects included in this book! I think my favorites would have to be:
- Farmhouse Truck Pillow
- Bringing Home the Tree Hot Pad
- Yuletide Greetings Afghan
Would you like to have your own eBook copy of Big Book of Christmas Crochet?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook here!
This giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: November 28, 2020, 12:00 am ET
End Date: December 12, 2020, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have your own copy of Big Book of Christmas, you can purchase your book directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
You may also be interested in a free trial offer from Annie’s Creative Studio! Check out all the patterns and video tutorials included in the Creative Studio during your free trial!
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the review and giveaway copies of Big Book of Christmas Crochet
For more information about Annie’s Craft store, visit their website, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube!
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*
*Giveaway is for 1 copy of the eBook*
Hi Dee, The pattern tells us in Rnd 27 to work in back loops only and to “complete the sc with A, drop MC to be picked up later, place a marker in last lp and leave this unworked until the face has been made”. Row 36 for the Hat uses that dropped loop and it seems work on the RS of the project across the 4 sides of the face square that was made in rows. I am only looking at the photo in the magazine so I do not know what the back of this little guy looks like…but if the face was worked in unjoined rows did they maybe work in the across the back of the neck first? in the remaining front loops and then the side edge, then the top 10 sc and the second side edge?
Can someone explain row 36 on the Little Round Elf pattern, where are the 24 sc coming from to the face edge?
This is great! I always enjoy reading your content andd sharing it with my followers.
Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
The Yuletide Greetings afghan on the cover of this book is absolutely gorgeous! The reindeer is quite adorable as well.
The Year Round Gnomes would be awesome for a review. The scarf in this review is just too cute!!!
I love the Precious Cocoon Crochet Patterns and would love a review of it.
The Animal Scarves look really cute, that would be a fun one!
With twin granddaughters I would love to see a review of Animal Lovie Blankets.
I would love a review of the “Year-Round Gnomes” book. I’d like to try my hand at Gnomes.
ANNIE’S SIGNATURE DESIGNS: Ridge Rock Gansey Set Crochet Pattern
I’d select Baskets & Bowls in Crochet. They’re always of use.
I would like for you to review the Tunisian Baby Blanket book if you haven’t done so already. I’ve been wanting to learn more about Tunisian crochet.