This week at Wednesday Link Party 384 we feature a C2C Enamored Heart Afghan Square from @eyeloveknots (free crochet pattern), a Vintage Crochet Heart Bunting from @mayakuzman (free pattern) and great DIY tutorial to show you How to Make Mittens Out of Old Sweaters from @hellowsewing1 (pattern and video).
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 384 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 384 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 384 we feature projects from Eye Love Knots, Little Treasures and Hello Sewing
- C2C Enamored Heart Afghan Square | Eye Love Knots
- Vintage Crochet Heart Bunting | Little Treasures
- How to Make Mittens Out of Old Sweaters | Hello Sewing
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Eye Love Knots has a fantastic C2C Enamored Heart Afghan Square to share with us this week! Pop by her blog for the free instructions to make your Heart Afghan Blocks.Read More
Little Treasures has shared a pretty Vintage Crochet Heart Bunting with us this week. Visit Maya to get the free pattern and learn how easy it is to make these!Read More
Hello Sewing has a great DIY tutorial to make your own Sweater Mittens! Watch her video tutorial or check out the step-by-step written instructions in her post.Read More