Blue Crochet Pattern Collection
Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday! This week’s round up is focusing on the color: Blue
This blue crochet pattern collection includes free patterns for a variety of different projects! You will find scarves, tops, hats, baby booties, a cookie monster hat, and an adorable rhino!
All images are the individual copyright of the Designers listed below, unless otherwise noted.
Free Blue Crochet Pattern Collection
1. Skinny Swanky Scarf by Becky Dirlam of Grammy’s Creations
2. Toddler Tank Top by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet
3. Crochet sun hat for boys “Ocean and sun” by Myhobbyiscrochet
4. Blue Agave Phone Pouch by Tamara Kelly Published in moogly
5. Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties by Sarah Zimmerman – Repeat Crafter Me
6. Have a Cookie by Heidi Yates Published in snappy tots
7. Tree Frog Hat and Scarf Set by Jennifer Dickerson – Fiber Flux
8. Rupert the Baby Rhinoceros by Anette Bak & Dedri Uys
Do you see the cookies hanging at the end of the ties on the “Have a Cookie” hat?
Thanks Deborah 🙂
Thank you Richelle 🙂
Thank you Cyndi 🙂
Wonderful roundup… I love the phone case!
I really like the “Ocean and Sun” boy sunhat. It looks easy to make and would really help shield my grandsons eyes from the sun. Thank you for the pattern.
I love the cuffed booties!!
Love this, it can be hard sometimes to find cute little things for boys!! and you did an awesome job find a few 😉