Beautiful Project Ideas at Link and Share Wednesday Party 137
I’m happy you stopped by to check out the beautiful project ideas this week!
Link Parties are great – not just for those who are linking up and for the recognition you can get if you are one of the 3 most clicked projects submitted – but also for all readers who visit and get to see the wide variety of projects they can choose from.
Happy Wednesday! Welcome to Link and Share Wednesday’s 137th Link Party!
Welcome to our 137th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 136 as chosen by you! .
Remember the most clicked is totally decided by the people who vote on your submission by visiting it!So tell your friends to pop by and click on your submission if you want to increase your chances of being one of the Featured Favourites in next week’s post!
2. Blossom Blanket – Kat Kat Katoen
3. Colorful Crochet Blanket Free Pattern – Anabelia Craft Design
Many projects included in Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
If you were one of last week’s Featured Favourites grab your Featured Favourite Button and display it proudly!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 137 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 136
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Other Link Parties:
Thanks for hosting the party!
awesome party with so much creativity! Thanks for hosting us!
Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
Thank you so much for featuring my Flamingo!!
Thank you for featuring my blanket!
And thank you for your link party every week, always fun to join and get some inspiration!
Have a nice day,