Baby Blanket, Frog Baby Hat, Mariners Hat; Link Party 432
At Wednesday Link Party 432 our features include a Colorful Wedges Baby Blanket project (free pattern) from @kikucorner, a soft plush Crochet Frog Baby Hat (free pattern) from @itsrajiscrafthobby and a Mariners Hat Knitting project (free pattern) from @hearthearthcrafting.
Become a Featured Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 432 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN now, make later ↓
This Week at Link Party 432 we feature projects from Kiku Corner, Raji’s Craft Hobby and Heart, Hearth and Crafting.
- Colorful Wedges Baby Blanket (free pattern by Purl Soho) | Kiku Corner
- Easy Soft Plush Crochet Frog Baby Hat (free pattern) | Raji’s Craft Hobby
- Mariners Hat Knitting Project (free pattern) | Heart, Hearth and Crafting
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 413: Grace Fingerless Warmers
Link and Share Wednesday Party 385: Valentine’s Heart Washcloth
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards! | Mulberry Wine Earwarmer | Simple Slouch Hat
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Learn How to Set Up a Successful Blog
Oombawka Design Crochet Free Patterns
Wednesday Link Party 432 Features
Colorful Wedges Baby Blanket
This really lovely Colorful Wedges Baby Blanket is made with about 1000 m of sport weight yarn and a free pattern (linked in post).Read More
Easy Soft Plush Crochet Frog Baby Hat
Make this adorable easy soft plush crochet frog baby hat with Blanket Yarn and a 7 mm hook. There's a video tutorial and free pattern available for this too!Watch the Video Read More
Mariners Hat Knitting Project
This Mariners Hat Knitting project is made with Aran Weight Yarn and by following a free knitting pattern (linked in post) that is available in sizes baby to adult.Read More
That little frog hat is so cute!
Very welcome 🙂
Thank you so much for the feature ☺️☺️☺️🤗🤗