Apple Soap Cozy, Grace Fingerless Warmers; Pixie Hat. Link Party 413
At Wednesday Link Party 413 we feature a fun Apple Soap Cozy from @eyeloveknots, the lovely Grace Fingerless Warmers from @mayakuzman and a sweet Pixie Hat knit by @kikucorner.
Become a Featured Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 413 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN now, make later ↓
This Week at Link Party 413 we feature projects from Little Treasures, EyeLoveKnots and Kiku Corner.
- Grace Fingerless Warmers | Maya Kuzman (Little Treasures)
- Apple Soap Cozy, or small gift bag (free pattern) | EyeLoveKnots
- Trio of Hats – Pixie Hat (free knit pattern designed by Wooly Wormhead) | Kiku Corner
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 323: Simple Chains Cowl
Link and Share Wednesday Party 313 – Pumpkins!
Great PINS to add to your PINTEREST boards! | Christina Beanie | Lacy Crochet Scarf Patterns
Oombawka Design Crochet Free Patterns
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Learn How to Set Up a Successful Blog
Wednesday Link Party 413 Features
Grace Fingerless Warmers
I love these lacy Grace Fingerless Warmers. They are so feminine and elegant. They pair perfectly with the Charlotte Pouch. Beautiful romantic style.Read More
Apple Soap Cozy
Visit EyeLoveKnots for the free crochet pattern for this fun Apple Soap Cozy. Pop in your favorite bar of soap (check out the beautiful bar Alexandra found) or use them for small gift bags (perfect for back-to-school)!Read More
Meinhilde has knit up this adorable Pixie Hat, with a free pattern from Wooly Wormhead. I love how she added the I-cord at the top, it adds a bit of playfulness to the hat.Read More
Thank you so much Rhondda! I’ve pinned and shared the party!