At Wednesday Link Party 400 we feature a great Anti-Fog Face Mask Sewing Pattern (free sewing pattern) from @hellowsewing1, Appa from Avatar project (crocheted using a free pattern) from Liz at Howling at the Moon and a gorgeous Blooming Flower Crochet Doily (free crochet pattern) from @itsrajiscrafthobby.
Become a Featured Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 400 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 400 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 400 we feature projects from Frau-Tschi-Tschi, Golden Lucy Crafts and Craft Attic Resources
- Anti-Fog Face Mask (free sewing pattern) | Hello Sewing
- Appa from Avatar Project (free crochet pattern) | Howling at the Moon
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily (free crochet pattern) | Raji’s Craft Hobby
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Howling at the Moon crocheted Appa from the movie Avatar as a gift for her daughter's friend. Isn't he cute? This pattern is available for free and the link to it is available on her blog here:Read More