Annie’s Christmas Patterns
The 2020 special issue of Annie’s Christmas includes more than 65 projects you can crochet, sew or quilt.
[disclaimer]I received a copy of this eBook to review from Annie’s Craft Store. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. If you purchase this book after you click on one of my affiliate links in the post, I will receive a small commission for referring you, at no additional cost to you.[/disclaimer]
Title: Annie’s Christmas 2020 Special Edition
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $9.99*
You can help me choose the next Annie’s Craft Store Book I review! Browse the available books here and leave me a comment to let me know which one you want me to review next!
Annie’s Christmas Patterns
Annie’s Christmas 2020 Special Issue includes more than 65 holiday patterns and projects that you can crochet, sew or quilt.
The issue is organized into different themed sections.
- Farmhouse Christmas
- Holly, Jolly Christmas
- Traditional Christmas
- White Christmas
Each section includes a mix of sewing, quilting and crocheting patterns for you to choose from.
65+ Holiday Patterns and Projects
Farmhouse Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Gnome Pillow| INTERMEDIATE | 23 inches long and 16 inches wide | Medium Weight Yarn  and Super Bulky Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) hook | Designed by Kathleen Berlew | Chart Included
- Let It Snow Afghan | INTERMEDIATE | 48 inches wide and 64.5 inches long | Super Bulky Weight Yarn  | 9 mm (M/N) hook | Designed by Briana Kepner | Chart Included
- Rustic Gnome Ornaments | INTERMEDIATE | 5 inches wide and 8 inches tall | Medium Weight Yarn  and Bulky Weight Yarn  |3.25 mm (D) | Designed by Elisa’s Crochet
- Modern Woodland Blanket| INTERMEDIATE | 48 inches wide and 56 inches long | Bulky Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) hook | Designed by Rachel Alford | Chart Included
- Modern Woodland Pillows| INTERMEDIATE | 19.5 inches wide and 11.5 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | Designed by Rachel Alford | Chart Included
- Buffalo Plaid Bauble Ornament |EASY | 4 inches diameter | Light Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) hook | Designed by Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots
- Ho Ho Faux Fur Tree Skirt |INTERMEDIATE | 47 inches circumference | Super Bulky Weight Yarn  | 9 mm (N) hook | Designed by Rachel Alford
- Winter Wonderland Wreath (snowflake) |INTERMEDIATE | 6.5 inches tip to tip | Size 3 Crochet Cotton  | 3.25 mm Steel Crochet hook | Designed by Annie’s
Holly, Jolly Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Snowman Belly and Elf Belly Pot Holders | EASY | 8.5 inches wide and 8.75 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) hook and 6 mm (J) hook | Designed by Sonya Blackstone
- It’s a Glamping Christmas | EASY | 20 inches by 20 inches | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | Designed by Briana Kepner | Chart Included
- Puffball Gnome Ornaments | EASY | 3 inches wide and 4 inches tall| Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) hook | Designed by Alexandra Halsey
- Evergreen Trees | INTERMEDIATE | 12 inches tall (large tree), 8 inches tall (medium tree) and 6.5 inches tall (small tree)|Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) hook | Designed by Jerie Stephens
- Snow Folk| EASY | Fine Weight Yarn  and Bulky Weight Yarn | 3.25 mm hook and 5 mm (H) hook | Designed by Jerie Stephens
- Snowbird Ornament | EASY | 4.5 inches tall | Fine Weight Yarn  | 3.5 mm hook | Designed by Kathleen Berlew
- Lost Mittens Garland | EASY | 3 inches wide and 3.5 inches long | Light Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) hook | Designed by Jackie Daugherty
Traditional Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Cheer Mug Rugs | EASY | 9.5 inches wide X 6.5 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) hook | Designed by Kathleen Berlew | Charts Included
- Holly Jolly Llama | INTERMEDIATE | 11 inches wide and 16 inches long (pillow) and 7 inches wide X 9 inches long (ornament)| Medium Weight Yarn  and Fine Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook and 3.75 mm (F) hook | Designed by 3amgracedesigns
- Holiday Fair Isle Rug | EASY | 26 inches wide and 47.5 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 9 mm (M/N) hook | Designed by Briana Kepner
- Reindeer Stocking | INTERMEDIATE | 6 inches wide and 22 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) hook | Designed by Pamela Stark
- Peppermint Throw | INTERMEDIATE | 44 inches X 58 inches | Medium Weight Yarn ] | 5.5 mm (I) hook | Designed by Kathleen Berlew
- Rudy Reindeer | EASY | 6 inches diameter | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (G) hook | Designed by Beth Hulevitch
- Candy Cane Garland | EASY | 54 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | Designed by Gemma Owen
- Curly Twirly Garland | CONFIDENT BEGINNER | 1.5 inches wide and 100 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) hook | Designed by Randy Cavaliere
White Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Sparkling Snow Wreath | INTERMEDIATE | 5 inches diameter (snowflake) | Lace Weight Yarn  | 1.25 mm steel crochet hook | Designed by Annie’s
- Lace Snowball Ornament| INTERMEDIATE | 4 inches diameter | Lace Weight Yarn  | 3.25 mm (D) hook | Designed by Karen McKenna
- Winter Wonderland Table Runner | CONFIDENT BEGINNER | 18 inches wide and 40 inches long | Lace Weight Yarn  | 1.65 mm steel crochet hook | Chart Included
- Snowy Evening Afghan | INTERMEDIATE | 63 inches across 5 motifs | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | Designed by Rena V. Stevens
- Serene Nativity | EASY | 5.5 inches tall (Mary) and 6 inches tall (Joseph) | Light Weight Yarn  | 3.5 mm (E) hook | Designed by Michele Wilcox
- Snowdrift Afghan | INTERMEDIATE | 46 inches wide and 57 inches long | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) hook | Designed by Rena V. Stevens
- Farmhouse Truck Pillow | EASY | 19 inches wide and 18 inches tall | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | Color Chart Included
Take a closer look at all the projects you can make here: Annie’s Christmas 2020 Special Issue
The patterns are written in US crochet terms. The stitch counts are included in italics at the end of the pattern rows.
The eBook includes 140-pages and includes full color images. Bold type and italics are used throughout to emphasize important headings and notes. The full-size Quilting and Applique Templates begin on page 123.
Embroidery Stitches are explained with diagrams on page 133.
- blanket stitch
- straight stitch
- French knot
- outline stitch
- running stitch
- satin stitch
- chain stitch
The Quilting Basics Reference Guide begins on page 134. It includes written instructions and diagrams. Raw-Edge Fusible Appliques are explained on page 135 with images and tips to help you master the technique.
The Crochet Basics section begins on page 136 and includes difficulty levels, Standard Yarn Weights and a Stitch Guide. The Stitch Guide includes diagrams and written instructions.
- reverse single crochet
- single crochet
- double crochet
- single crochet decrease
- half double crochet decrease
- double crochet decrease
- treble crochet decrease
- double treble crochet
- half double crochet
- front post stitch, back post stitch
- treble crochet
- double crochet color change
- chain color change
- slip stitch
- back loop and front loop
- whipstitch edges
- single crochet color change
- back bar of chain
- slip ring
Need more help with stitches? Check out their free online Stitch Guide here.
There are many patterns included in Annie’s Christmas 2020 Special Issue that I love. These are my 3 favorites:
- Holly Jolly Llama
- It’s a Glamping Christmas
- Rustic Gnome Ornaments
There are some quilting and sewing holiday projects I really like too. I may even try the ones that are made with wool felt. Having templates included makes me think I may be able to make them! Snowman Love (ornament), Unicorn Wishes (ornament) and the Fa La La Llama Ornament are so adorable and are listed as BEGINNER level.
Which holiday projects are your favorites?
Would you like to have your own eBook copy of Annie’s Christmas 2020 Special Issue?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook here!
This giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: December 26 12:00 am ET
End Date: January 9, 2021, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have your own copy of Annie’s Christmas Patterns 2020 Special Issue, you can purchase your book directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
You may also be interested in a free trial offer from Annie’s Creative Studio! Check out all the patterns and video tutorials included in the Creative Studio during your free trial!
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the review and giveaway copies of Annie’s Christmas Patterns 2020 Special Issue
For more information about Annie’s Craft store, visit their website, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube!
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*
*Giveaway is for 1 copy of the eBook*
I really do enjoy how your review books and this one especially. First of all you explain how the book is broken down into 4 sections. Each sections has a lot of things for almost any type of crafter.
Thank you for this review. I would love for you to review the Year Round Gnomes book!
I tried to teach myself to knot years ago and gave it up. I’d like you to review the “The Easy Learn to Knit in Just One Day” book. Maybe I’ll try it again. 🙂
This E-book looks wonderful. I would love to do the pillow that looks like a scarf wrapped around it and the afghan my DIL would love. Good Luck to All !
Thnk you for your review on this Christmas Book of Patterns from Annie’s. I love the patterns in it. 🙂
I think it would be great if you did a review on https://www.anniescatalog.com/detail.html?prod_id=5872&cat_id=414 which is the Ultimate Book of Quilt Afghans. They look gorgeous and would love your opinion on their book.
How about a review of Colorful Tunisian Afghans to Crochet Pattern Book
Amigurumi Adorable Collection