Rhondda Mol is a freelance Crochet Designer and a Blogger at Oombawka Design. She has been crocheting since 2001 and designing professionally since 2012. Educated at Brock University, she holds a BA in Psychology and English. Her past work experience includes Customer Service Management and Insurance Claims Processing. She currently resides in Ontario, Canada with her husband and 2 children. Oombawka Design, Ltd. was incorporated in 2015.
Welcome to my website!
I hope you find my website helpful and user friendly.
Please visit my Advertising Page:
- for advertising opportunities
- to request I review, or feature your book, product, service or pattern
- to request I host a giveaway on your behalf, or to share a discount with my readers
- to trade a product / service for advertising space, or social media promotion
- to become a Guest Contributor
- to ask me to sponsor your giveaway or charitable event with a donation of one, or more of my premium (for sale) patterns
If you would like to read more about me I have written a more personal post here: About Me!
If you are looking for information about my policies please review my Policies Page.
Always feel free to contact me – with questions or concerns.
All the best,