8 Adorable Amigurumi Animal Patterns to Crochet
These 8 adorable amigurumi animal patterns, designed by Teri Crews, are available in one 40-page eBook from Annie’s Craft Store.
[disclaimer]I received a copy of this eBook to review from Annie’s Craft Store. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. If you purchase this book after you click on one of my affiliate links in the post, I will receive a small commission for referring you, at no additional cost to you.[/disclaimer]
Title: Animal Amigurumi to Crochet
Designed by: Teri Crews
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $8.95*
You can help me choose the next Annie’s Craft Store Book I review! Browse the available books here and leave me a comment to let me know which one you want me to review next!
Animal Amigurumi to Crochet
Animal Amigurumi to Crochet includes 8 adorable stuffed animal crochet patterns. Each of these sweet little animals was designed by Teri Crews.
These little crocheted cuties are not recommended for children under 3 years of age because they have small parts (safety eyes).
All of these designs use Medium Weight Yarn  and are listed as Intermediate level difficulty.
I do however think an advanced beginner could accomplish these patterns as they use only simple stitches, like single crochet and sc decrease (sc2tog).
The designs are crocheted in continuous rounds, which means you will find it helpful to use a stitch marker of some sort to mark your spot.
Other supplies you will need include safety eyes, fiberfill, felt, chenille stems (bunny ears), blush powder and a cotton swab.
8 Adorable Amigurumi Animal Patterns
- Simply Cute Elephant| INTERMEDIATE | 11-12 inches tall when standing | Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) hook | 12 mm safety eyes
- Simply Sweet Bunny Rabbit | INTERMEDIATE | 13 inches tall when standing (excluding ears/hat) | Medium Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) hook | 12 mm safety eyes
- Simply Cute Kitty Cat | INTERMEDIATE | 11-12 inches tall when standing | Medium Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) and 4 mm (G) hook | 12 mm safety eyes
- Simply Cute Dog | INTERMEDIATE | 11-12 inches tall when standing | Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) hook | 12 mm safety eyes
- Simply Sweet Giraffe | INTERMEDIATE | 14-15 inches tall when standing| Medium Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) and 4 mm (G) hook | 12 mm safety eyes
- Teddy Bear for Hugs | INTERMEDIATE | 16-18 inches tall when standing | Light Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) and 5.5 mm (I) hook | 15 mm brown safety eyes
- Simply Cute Hippo | INTERMEDIATE | 11 to 12 inches tall when standing | Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) hook | 12 mm brown safety eyes
- Simply Sweet Monkey| INTERMEDIATE | 11-12 inches tall when standing | Medium Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) hook | 12 mm brown safety eyes
Take a closer look at the projects you can make here: Animal Amigurumi to Crochet
The patterns are written in US crochet terms. The stitch counts are included at the end of the pattern rows.
The eBook is in full color, with full color images. Bold type and italics are used throughout to emphasize important headings and notes.
The basic stitch guide is provided on page 40. If you need additional help you can check out Annie’s Online Stitch Guide. Check out their free online Stitch Guide here.
When special techniques like embroidery are used, they are explained and illustrated with a diagram(s) within the pattern section where they are used. For example, backstitch and straight stitch techniques are illustrated for the Simply Sweet Monkey.
My favorite amigurumi animal is: Teddy Bear for Hugs
Darla’s favorite (she’s 11) is the Simply Cute Kitty Cat and Drew’s favorite (he’s 9) is the Simply Cute Dog (which was one of my other favorites!).
Which crocheted animal design is your favorite?
Would you like to have your own eBook copy of Animal Amigurumi to Crochet ?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: July 25, 2020, 12:00 am ET
End Date: August 8, 2020, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have your own copy of Animal Amigurumi to Crochet, you can purchase your book directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
You may also be interested in a free trial offer from Annie’s Creative Studio! Check out all the patterns and video tutorials included in the Creative Studio during your free trial!
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the review and giveaway copies of Animal Amigurumi to Crochet.
For more information about Annie’s Craft store, visit their website, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube!
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*
*Giveaway is for 1 copy of the eBook*
I know a few stitches in Tunisian but always seem to fall back to regular crochet. I enjoy working with the long hook but wish the backside was cleaner, especially with color changes. These books would be awesome to practice and build confidence.
I’d love for you to do a review on the Spooktacular Crochet.
This Adorable Ami Animal book looks wonderful and so much fun to add them to my zoo!
I just love the Kitty one. My hubby would love the elephant. These all are so adorable I could find homes for them all.