These 6 Hooded Pocket Scarf Patterns are playful, fun and so unique!
[disclaimer]I received a copy of this eBook to review from Annie’s Craft Store. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. If you purchase this book after you click on one of my affiliate links in the post, I will receive a small commission for referring you, at no additional cost to you.[/disclaimer]
Title: Hooded Pocket Scarves
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $8.99*
You can help me choose the next Annie’s Craft Store Book I review! Browse the available books here and leave me a comment to let me know which one you want me to review next!
Hooded Pocket Scarves
This book includes 6 unique Hooded Pocket Scarf Patterns.
These hooded pocket scarves have fun textures and details, like pom poms and tassels!
6 Hooded Pocket Scarf Patterns
- Briar Rose Hooded Scarf | INTERMEDIATE | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | Scarf: 12 inches X 86 inches
- Metro Hooded Scarf | EASY | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) hook | Scarf: 17 inches X 33 inches
- Cabled Simplicity Hooded Scarf | INTERMEDIATE| Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | Scarf: 8.25 inches X 76 inches
- Heathered Snowberry Charm | EASY | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | Scarf: 9.5 inches X 66 inches
- Polar Vortex Scarf | EASY | Bulky Weight Yarn  | 6.5 mm (K) hook | Scarf: 9 inches X 65 inches
- Cheery, Comfy Bean Stitch Scoodie | INTERMEDIATE | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) hook | Scarf: 6.5 inches X 12.5 inches
Take a closer look at the projects you can make here: Hooded Pocket Scarf Patterns
The patterns are written in US crochet terms. The stitch counts are included at the end of the pattern rows.
The eBook is in full color, with full color images. Bold type and italics are used throughout to emphasize important headings and notes.
The basic stitch guide is provided on page 18. If you need additional help you can check out Annie’s Online Stitch Guide. Check out their free online Stitch Guide here.
The patterns included look easy to follow. The special stitches pertinent to a pattern are included in the pattern itself, with diagrams and written explanations where necessary.
Assembly diagrams have been included for some of the designs. These diagrams provide measurements and direction on where to seam your scarf to create the hood section.
My favorite design is: Briar Rose Hooded Scarf
Which is your favorite?
Would you like to have your own eBook copy of Hooded Pocket Scarves?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: April 25, 2020, 12:00 am ET
End Date: May 2, 2020, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have your own copy of Hooded Pocket Scarves, you can purchase your book directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the review and giveaway copies of Hooded Pocket Scarves.
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*
*Giveaway is for 1 copy of the eBook*