It’s that time of year again! Annie’s has released their 2022 Special Issue for Halloween. In the Halloween issue, you will find 50 spooky fun projects that are perfect for Halloween.
[disclaimer]I received a copy of this eBook to review from Annie’s Craft Store. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. If you purchase this book after you click on one of my affiliate links in the post, I will receive a small commission for referring you, at no additional cost to you.[/disclaimer]
Title: Annie’s Halloween 2022
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $9.99*
You can help me choose the next Annie’s Craft Store Book I review! Browse the available books here and leave me a comment to let me know which one you want me to review next!
Annie’s Halloween Special Issue
Every year Annie’s releases a special issue for Halloween. This year’s Halloween Issue includes more than 50 spooky fun projects that you can crochet, knit, quilt or sew. These projects range from simple projects, to the more complex.
The contents have been separated into four different sections, Trick or Treat, Creepy Creatures, Fall Refresh and Pumpkin Patch.
Let’s see what has been included in the 2022 issue of Annie’s Halloween. I’ve marked a C beside crochet projects, a K beside knitting projects, a Q beside quilting (and sewing) projects.
50 Spooky Fun Projects for Halloween
TRICK OR TREAT
- Trick or Treat Bags (C) | Intermediate | 14 inches X 13 inches (excluding handles) | Bulky and Medium Weight Yarns | 6 mm (J) crochet hook | Debra Arch
- Tangerine Weave Dishcloth (C) | Easy | 9 inches X 9.5 inches | Medium Weight Yarn | 5.5 mm (I) and 6.5 mm (K) crochet hooks | Nancy Nehring
- C2C Candy Corn Hot Pad (C) | Easy | 8 inches square | Medium Weight Yarn | 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook | Sarah Jervis and Sarah Faith Crafts
- In the Hollow (Q) | TeriAnn Harms and Cassie Harms
- Halloween Pennant Garland (Q) | Chris Malone
- Candy Corn Buddy (C) | Easy | 17 inches X 16 inches | Bulky Weight Yarn | 8 mm (L) crochet hook | Premier Yarns Design Team
- Trick or Treat Table Runner (C) | Intermediate | 42.5 inches X 13 inches | Medium Weight Yarn | 4 mm (G) crochet hook | Rachel Alford
- Color-Block Basket (K) | Jackie Daugherty
- Halloween Colors Doily (C) | Intermediate | 19 inches diameter | Lace Weight Yarn | 1.65 mm steel crochet hook | Hazel Henry
- Candy Corn Beanie (K) | Jana Olecka
- Colorbloom Afghan (C) | Easy | 35.75 inches (47.25 inches) X 47 inches (70.5 inches) | Medium Weight Yarn | 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook | Universal Yarn Design Team
- Frankenstein Pillow (C) | Easy | 10 inches X 12 inches X 4 inches | Medium Weight Yarn | 4.25 mm (G) crochet hook | Erin Shirley
- Halloween Mug Rugs (K) | Connie Peng
- Winnie’s Wardrobe (Q) | TeriAnn Harms
- Boo-tique Pillow (Q) | Wendy Sheppard
- Celebrate Halloween (Q) | Lyn Brown and Cathy O’Brien
- Halloween Trio Pot Holder Set (Q) | Chris Malone
- Witch Gnome (C) | Easy | 3 inches X 7 inches | Medium Weight Yarn | 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook | Lindsey Dale
- Odd Soul Hat (K) | Lion Brand Yarn
- Witch Hat (C) | Easy | 7.5 inches X 10 inches diameter | Light Weight Yarn | 3.5 mm (E) crochet hook | Tara Orchard
- Halloween Ornaments (K) | Sara Louise Greer
- Hocus Pocus Blanket (C) | Intermediate | 55 inches X 45 inches | Medium Weight Yarn | 4 mm (G) crochet hook | Melissa Hassler
- Black Cat Companion (K) | Connie Peng
- Jack-in-the-Pumpkin (C) | Easy | 4.5 inches wide X 9 inches tall | Medium Weight Yarn | 4 mm (G) crochet hook | Fat Lady Crochet
- Hey Boo Throw (C) | Intermediate | 40 inches X 60 inches | Bulky Weight Yarn | 6 mm (J) crochet hook | Liz Peltola
- Bars & Rib Knit Washcloth (K) | Premier Yarns Design Team
- Halloween Centerpiece Pumpkins (C) | Intermediate | 7 inches X 5 inches X 3 inches | Lace Weight Yarn | 2.25 mm steel crochet hook | Jean Fritts
- Microwave Bowl Cozies (Q) | Chris Malone
- Harvest Stars (Q) | Carolyn Beam and Sara Cansler
- Mum’s Flowers (Q) | Gina Gempesaw and Anne Cowan
- Treat Basket (Q) | Chris Malone
- Seed Stitch Pumpkins (K) | Jodi Lewanda
- Pinwheels & Pumpkins (Q) | Bea Lee and Lorilynn King
- Pumpkin Fade Set (K) |
- Pumpkin Patch Table Runner (Q) | Wendy Sheppard
- Pick of the Patch (Q) | Cathey Laird
- Wooly Pumpkin Pincushion (Q) | Chris Malone
- Pumpkin Patch (Q) | Julie Weaver
- Pumpkin Lace Collar (C) | Easy | 8.5 inches diameter | Cotton Crochet Thread | 3.5 mm (E) | Dana Hogan
- Mug Rugs (K) | Lena Skvagerson
- Pumpkin Patch Coasters (C) | Intermediate | 4.5 inches X 4 inches | Medium Weight Yarn | 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook | Pia Thadani
- Pumpkin Doorstop (C) | Confident Beginner | 8.25 inches diameter and 11.5 inches height | Super Bulky Weight Yarn | 8 mm (L) crochet hook | Maria Vlasova
- Crochet Pumpkin Pouf (C) | Easy | 23 inches diameter X 14 inches tall | Jumbo Weight Yarn | 9 mm (M) crochet hook | Premier Yarns Design Team
- Pumpkin Wreath (C) | Easy | 10 inches diameter | Light Weight Yarn | 3.5 mm crochet hook | Elisa’s Crochet
- Cat-o’-Lantern (Q) | Wendy Sheppard
- Carrot Cake Dishcloth (K) | Premier Yarns Design Team
- Pumpkin Beret (K) | Beth Whiteside
Take a closer look at all the projects you can make here: Annie’s Halloween 2022
The crochet patterns are written in U.S. crochet terms and they range in difficulty from Confident Beginner to Intermediate Skill level. The stitch counts are included at the end of the rows and rounds and Special Stitches are provided at the beginning of each pattern where they are used.
Need more help with stitches? Check out Annie’s Craft Store’s free online Stitch Guide here.
Templates are provided for the sewing projects, and knitting and crochet charts for the projects that have colorwork.
Beginning on page 125 you will find the guides for Quilting Basics, Knitting Basics and Crochet Basics. Embroidery Stitches have also been included and a diagrams are provided for the Satin Stitch, Backstitch, Couching Stitch, Slip Stitch, Straight Stitch, Blanket Stitch, French Knot, Outline Stitch, Running Stitch, Whipstitch and Triangle Satin Stitch.
My favorite Halloween Crochet Projects are:
- Hocus Pocus Blanket
- Pumpkin Wreath
- Pumpkin Doorstop
Would you like to have your own digital copy of Annie’s Halloween 2022?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: September 24, 2022, 12:00 am ET
End Date: October 8, 2022, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have your own copy of Annie’s Halloween 2022 you can purchase your copy directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the review and giveaway copies of Annie’s Halloween 2022.
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*
*Giveaway is for 1 copy of the eBook*