In Annie’s Christmas Special 2022, you will find more than 50 festive holiday projects for Christmas that you can crochet, knit or sew.
[disclaimer]I received a copy of this eBook to review from Annie’s Craft Store. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. If you purchase this book after you click on one of my affiliate links in the post, I will receive a small commission for referring you, at no additional cost to you.[/disclaimer]
Title: Annie’s Christmas Special 2022
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $9.99*
You can help me choose the next Annie’s Craft Store Book I review! Browse the available books here and leave me a comment to let me know which one you want me to review next!
Annie’s Christmas Special 2022
Every year Annie’s releases a special issue for the Holidays. In this year’s Christmas Special Issue, you will find more than 50 festive holiday projects to make for the season.
Whether you passion is crocheting, knitting or sewing (or a combination of all three!), there are patterns included for you.
These handmade projects range in difficulty and because Christmas comes every year, you can pull-out these patterns for years to come to make more holiday gifts and to decorate your home.
The contents have been separated into four different sections, Frostbite Favorites, Woodland Lodge, North Pole Nordic and Traditional Treasures.
Be ready to be inspired by this collection curated specifically for Christmas!
I’ve marked a C beside crochet projects, a K beside knitting projects, a Q beside quilting (and sewing) projects.
- Freshly Fallen Snow (K)
- Mystic Blue Doily | (C) | Intermediate | Size 10 Crochet Thread  | 1.65 mm steel crochet hook | Judy Teague Treece
- Definitely Extra Whip (Q)
- Snowflake Table Mat & Coaster | (C) | Intermediate | Size 10 Crochet Thread  | 1.65 mm steel crochet hook | Stephanie Hill
- Snow Fractals (Q)
- Christmas Morning (Q)
- Snowman Stars (Q)
- Garland of Snowflakes | (C) | Intermediate | Scheepjes Maxi Sweet Treat Lace  | 1.5 mm steel crochet hook | Olga Shalaeva
- Diamond & Lace Afghan | (C) | Intermediate | Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) and 5 mm (H) crochet hooks | Katherine Eng
- Alpine Snowman | (C) | Easy | Medium Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) and 4 mm (G) crochet hooks | Kathleen Berlew
- Forest Fresh Reindeer | (C) | Confident Beginner | Medium Weight Yarn  | 2.75 mm (C) and 6 mm (J) crochet hooks | Debra Arch
- All is Calm (Q)
- Christmas Joy Pillow | (C) | Easy | Bulky Weight Yarn  and Medium Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) and 6 mm (J) crochet hooks | Maria Weaber
- Holiday Trees | (C) | Easy | Size 10 Crochet Thread  | 1.65 mm steel crochet hook | Gemma R. Owen
- A Knitter’s Tree Throw (K)
- Rustic Santa Ornaments (Q)
- Holiday Wishes Ornaments (Q)
- Northwoods Ornament Set (Q)
- Festive Fir (Q)
- Plum-A-Licious Throw | (C) | Beginner | Super Bulky Weight Yarn  | 8 mm (L) crochet hook | Kathleen Berlew
- Holly Lodge (Q)
- Woodsy Place Mat & Napkin Ring (K)
- Rudolph & Friends Afghan | (C) | Easy | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) crochet hook | Kathelen Stuart
- Snowy Pines | (C) | Easy | Medium Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) crochet hook | Heather Singell
NORTH POLE NORDIC
- Crochet Santa Gnome | (C) | Intermediate | Super Fine Weight Yarn  | 2.25 mm (B) steel crochet hook | Nancy Anderson
- Scandinavian Star Pillow | (C) | Easy | Medium Weight Yarn  | 8 mm (L) crochet hook | NTmaglia
- Holiday Silverware Holders (K)
- Yuletide Stocking (K)
- Nordic Holiday Pillow (K)
- Santa Claus (K)
- Plaid Tidings (Q)
- Crochet C2C Nordic Motif Blanket | (C) | Intermediate | Super Bulky  | 8 mm (L) crochet hook | Bernat
- Christmas Crown (Q)
- Home for the Holidays | (C) | Confident Beginner | Size 3 Cotton Thread  | 2 mm steel crochet hook | Gemma R Owen
- Christmas Coasters | (C) | Easy | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) crochet hook | Sarah Zimmerman
- Christmas Gnomes Pillow | (C) | Intermediate | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) crochet hook | Spring into Fall Designs
- Gingerbread House Crochet Ornaments | (C) | Easy | Medium Weight Yarn  | 3.5 mm (F) and 4 mm (G) crochet hooks | Lily Sugar’n Cream
- Celebrate Christmas (Q)
- Fanciful Tree Place Mat (Q)
- First Christmas (Q)
- Forest Garland (K)
- Santa Pillow (Q)
- St. Nick Doll (Q)
- Holiday Cup Cozies | (C) | Easy | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) crochet hook | Premier Yarn Design Team
- Holiday Santa Pot Holder (Q)
- Twinkling Tree Skirt (Q)
Take a closer look at all the projects you can make here: Annie’s Christmas Special 2022
The crochet patterns are written in U.S. crochet terms and they range in difficulty from Confident Beginner to Intermediate Skill level. The stitch counts are included at the end of the rows and rounds and Special Stitches are provided at the beginning of each pattern where they are used.
Need more help with stitches? Check out Annie’s Craft Store’s free online Stitch Guide here.
Templates are provided for the sewing projects (page 124-128), and knitting and crochet charts for the projects that have colorwork.
Beginning on page 129 you will find the guides for Quilting Basics (page 129-133), Knitting Basics (page 134-135) and Crochet Basics (page 136-138). Embroidery Stitches (page 138) have also been included and diagrams are provided for the Satin Stitch, Backstitch, Couching Stitch, Slip Stitch, Straight Stitch, Blanket Stitch, French Knot, Outline Stitch, Running Stitch, and Whipstitch.
Yarns used for the projects include Bernat, Berroco, Inc., Cascade Yarns, Drops Garnstudio, Lily Sugar’n Cream, Lion Brand Yarn, Omega, Plymouth Yarn Company, Inc., Premier Yarns, Red Heart, Scheepjes and Universal Yarn.
TIP: Many of these yarns are available from Annie’s Craft Store so if you are making multiple projects using different brands, it can help you save on shipping by ordering online from just one place.
My favorite Christmas Crochet Projects are:
- Diamond & Lace Afghan
- Alpine Snowman
- Crochet C2C Nordic Motif Blanket
You can see more of these 50 festive holiday projects here. Which one is your favorite?
Would you like to have your own digital copy of Annie’s Christmas Special 2022?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: October 29, 2022, 1:30 pm ET
End Date: November 12, 2022, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have your own copy of Annie’s Christmas Special 2022 you can purchase your copy directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the review and giveaway copies of Annie’s Christmas Special 2022
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*
*Giveaway is for 1 copy of the eBook*