50 Free Crochet Potholder and Trivet Patterns
This week’s Free Crochet Pattern Friday category is Crochet Potholders and Trivets
These potholders (pot holders), trivets and hot pads make great gifts! Not only are they quick projects to crochet, they are pretty and functional too! Try one to learn a new stitch and use up some of your yarn stash in the process.
50 Free Crochet Potholders, Trivets and Hot Pads
1. Old Fashioned Potholders – Cathy Irish
2. Rose Ripple Potholder – Claudia Lowman
3. Pot Holders – Kara Gunza
4. Four Square Potholder – Doni Speigle
5. Coffee Cup Hot Pad Crochet Pattern – Posh Pooch Designs
6. Cherry Delicious Pot Holder – Kat Goldin
7. Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holders – Corina Gray
8. PFC26 Cotton Potholder Crochet Pattern – Patterns for Designs
9. Vintage Crochet Climbing Trellis Hexagon Potholder – Allison Baker
10. Presine a fiori – Mirella Lilli
11. Pot Holders – Thick crochet mesh stitch – Meladoras Creations
12. Blueberry Waffle Potholder – Book People Studio
13. Wiggle It Crochet Trivet and Dishcloth Set – Tamara Kelly
14. Simply Cheerful Trivets – Jennifer Dickerson
15. Fish Potholder by Cindy Cave
16. Potholder / Topflappen by Eva W.
17. Potholders by Bea Aarebrot
18. Beauty Rose Potholder #9466 by The Spool Cotton Company
19. Triangle Potholder by Jessica Phillips
20. Crochet Folded Potholder by Michelle Gibbs
21. Log Cabin Granny Potholder by Erin Kortering
22. Popcorn Potholder by Claire Ortega-Reyes
23. Beginners Crochet Potholder by Sandy Marie
24. The Best Crocheted Potholder by Heather Tucker
25. Star Stitch Doubled Potholder by LiLu Studios
26. Scottie Potholder by Lily Mills Company
27. Vintage Daisy Potholder by Maggie Weldon
28. Sunflower potholder by The Hobbyhopper
29. Tutti Frutti Potholders by Marinke Slump
30. Stir Me Up Potholders by MintyFresh
31. Flower Potholders by Jennifer Martin
32. German Potholders – Deutsche Version, DIN A4 by Katharina Sokiran (in German)
33. Gingham or Buffalo Check Potholders by Hollymarie K
34. Margaret’s Double Cross Stitch Potholder by Miki Wilkins
35. Bunch of Grapes Potholder by Rhonda Guthrie
36. Pear Potholder / Hot Pad by Rhonda Guthrie
37. Siberian Stitch Potholder by Mark Meier
38. Vintage Circular Potholder by 3Cman Courtney Cartwright
39. Pansy Potholder by American Thread Company
40. Red and White Potholder, No. S-147 by J&P Coats
41. Woven Circles Trivet by Adaiha Covington
42. Aunt Aggie’s Trivets by Valerie Teppo
43. Kitchen Kolors Trivet by Doris Yocum Turner
44. A Mother’s Day Trivet by SarahSweethearts
45. Rays of Light Potholder Trivet Coaster by Pinar Vardar
46. Hot Stuff by Craft Yarn Council of America
47. Seed Stitch Trivet by Ivory Soap
48. Double-thick Diagonally Crocheted Potholder by Andrea Mielke
49. Crochet Trivet #L0564 by Kim Hamlin
50. African Flower Mandala Pot Holder by Crochet with Raymond
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
You may also enjoy these patterns and posts:
Welcome Joyce 🙂
These are so unique, never have enough of them. Thank you!<3
Love the Potholders and Kitchen items
What a great idea!
Very welcome Herma 🙂
I am so glad that I discovered your site! I am planning to do some potholders. I love numbers 4 and 10. Thank you so much for sharing.
I have a blank wall in my kitchen. I’d love to make a few of these to make my own “wall art!” So many to try 🙂 thanks!
Oh good! I’m glad you like them Sheila 🙂 Have fun!
I love these! Love Crocheting stuff for the kitchen!