50 Beautiful Blanket Patterns
This week I have 50 beautiful blanket and afghan patterns to share with you! These pretty designs come in all shapes and sizes. Many of the blankets are crocheted in Medium Weight / Worsted Weight yarn but some are also made with Light Weight or Bulky Weight.
Have fun crocheting (or saving) these free blanket patterns!
50 Beautiful Blanket Crochet Patterns
50 Beautiful crochet blanket patterns – all free – including waves, chevrons, ripples, granny squares, grannyghans, bobbles and more!
1. Cable and Bobble Stitch Blanket by Dedri Uys
2. Bronwyn Crochet Afghan by bobwilson123
3. Triple Ripple Chevron Throw Blanket Afghan – by Sara Sach
4. Joseph’s Puff Stitch Blanket by Jessie Rayot
5. Random Stripe Granny Ripple Afghan by The Stitchin’ Mommy
6. Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket by Beatrice Ryan Designs
7. Citrus Stripe Blanket by Susan Carlson
8. Crochet Classic Ripple Afghan by Amy Lehman
9. Big Bold Chevron Blanket by Tamara Kelly
10. Modern Square in a Square Afghan by Teresa Millies
11. Baby Blues Blankie by Yasmin Gamal
12. Clean Edge DC Blanket by Tara Murray
13. Mya’s Baby Blanket by Rhondda Mol
14. Swirl Blanket by Sonea Delvon
15. Sunburst Granny Square Blanket by Joanne Loh
16. Honey Sweet Baby Blanket by Kim Guzman
17. Swirling Leaves Blanket by Creative Threads by Leah
18. Primrose blanket by Kirsten from Sheep and Lemons
19. Diagonal Spike Stipes Blanket Crochet Pattern by Crochet Cache
20. Shaded Squares by Frankie Brown
21. Bobbly Flower Hexagon by Mad Blanketer
22. Spring Flowers Blanket by Carolina Guzman
23. Sweet Ocean Breeze Baby Blanket by Little Monkeys Crochet
24. Chains In Line Baby Blanket by Jennifer Gregory
25. Calming Seas Nursery Blanket by Katie Bekhazi
26. Bob’s! Easy Tweed Blanket by KT and the Squid
27. Berry Season Blanket by Jennifer Dickerson
28. Woven rainbow baby blanket by Maz Kwok
29. Rainbow Ripple Pattern by Lauren Brown
30. Lacy Trellis Blanket – Free Pattern by Jennifer Uribe
31. GrannyGhan Afghan by Debi Dearest
32. Plum Ribbon Afghan by Kate Wagstaff
33. Marni’s Lap Aghan by Heidi Yates
34. Flower & Granny Baby Blanket by Meladoras Creations
35. Granny Square Afghan by Kara Gunza
36. Diamond Stitch Blanket by Happy in Red
37. Vintage fan ripple blanket by Marinke Slump
38. Flower Field by Marken of The Hat & I
39. Dripping Lines Blanket by Heather Tucker
40. Boxy Neon Afghan by Vanessa @ bobbles and baubles dot com
41. Modular Fisherman’s Paneled Afghan and Charting Template by Judith Russell
42. Zali Zig-Zag Chevron Crochet Pattern by Pip Lincolne
43. Robo-Blanky by Brenda K. B. Anderson
44. Cape Ann Afghan by Maryanne Holm
45. Mom’s Special Lap-ghan by Jean Marie (JMSQ)
46. ASL ABCs intarsia chart by Jamie Storer
47. As-We-Go Stripey Blanket by Hannah Davis
48. Apache Tears by Sarah London
49. Savannah’s Baby Blanket by Oombawka Design (multiple sizes)
50. Shell and Wrapped Stitches Blanket by Heather Tucker
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
If you have a crochet design you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
You may also enjoy these patterns and posts:
Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your website accidentally, and I am shocked why this coincidence didn’t came about earlier! I bookmarked it.
This is my favorite FCPF. i have a thing for making baby blankets and giving them away!!
These are all very beautiful. I can’t decide which one I want to do.
So lovely!!! And o always end up doing the same!!!
I love blankets and I’m always looking for new patterns! Thank you for sharing this!
O must try a different kind of afghan… I always do the same…. Its a beautiful combination…
Thanks Jeannie 🙂 It will be fun to learn new skills to make the new projects 🙂
Love this post! Can never have too many blanket pattern ideas! 🙂
I just love all the beautiful bkanket/afghan patterns in this collection! I really hope my skill level can keep up with my wish list of projects I want to do!
Joseph’s Puff Stitch Blanket is definitely my favorite on your Free Friday list. Thank you Rhondda
Thank you Clotilde!
I’m happy you like the collection Ashley 🙂
Very welcome Annette!
What a fantastic idea Teresa!
Thanks Zoi! I’m happy you enjoy the posts 🙂
Jacob’s Puff Stitch !! I am in love with this blanket. Thank you so much for offering this
I saw the 50 Free Blanket patterns and saw the Swirl Blanket by Sonea Delvon. I really like this pattern because of the swirl effect it gives. I am making a doily for my daughter’s new house and wished I had seen this blanket pattern before I started it for her. The Swirl Blanket Pattern would make a great doily. I can’t wait to make one when I am done with the current one I am working on.
I love your “free crochet pattern collections” every Friday! Thank you for all the time and work you put into it to bring them to all of us crochet lovers. I often look through your archives to find patterns to work on. You are appreciated!!
Love your patterns!!
Wonderful collection, of course, I had to repin it!
Love all the great blanket patterns. There are so many great choices to chose from.
So many cute blankets!! I have yet to crochet a blanket but I definitely want to try one of these!
OOOOOOOOOOOO, my absolute here is the Joseph’s Puff Stitch Blanket.
I’m happy you like the collection Brittany 🙂 Thank you!
You are most welcome Gabriela 🙂
I love this post of blankets where I can find inspiration for my first crocheted blanket. Thanks Rhonda. Love peace and crochet Gabriela