Crochet these 5 Doily Afghans with Medium Weight Yarn. They will make beautiful and unique accent piece to your rooms!
[disclaimer]I received a copy of this eBook to review from Annie’s Craft Store. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. If you purchase this book after you click on one of my affiliate links in the post, I will receive a small commission for referring you, at no additional cost to you.[/disclaimer]
Title: Doily Afghans
Designers: Jo Ann Maxwell, Lucille LaFlamme, Sandra Jean Smith, Dot Drake & Michelle Crean
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $ 8.99*
Help me to select a future Annie’s Craft Store Book that you would like me to Review!
Choose the Book I Review next: >HERE<
Doily Afghans includes 5 lacy designs you can crochet with medium weight yarn. You can even wear many of these as circle shawls because the finished fiber is lacy it makes them lighter weight than regular blankets of the same size.
These afghans were created and modified from doily patterns. This brings a traditional and timeless look to the finished projects.
You can choose to crochet these in multiple colors or in one single color for a more timeless and traditional look.
The 5 Patterns Included
- Pineapple Fantasy. Difficulty: Experienced. Size: 30 inches diameter. Hook: 6 mm (J)
- Green Heather. Difficulty: Intermediate. Size: 42 inches diameter. Hook: 6 mm (J)
- Ocean Ripple. Difficulty: Intermediate. Size: 40 inches diameter. Hook: 5 mm (H)
- Pineapple Celebration. Difficulty: Intermediate. Size: 60 inches diameter. Hook: 5 mm (H)
- Circle of Stars. Difficulty: Experienced. Size: 51 inches diameter. Hook: 6.5 mm (K)
An assembly diagram is provided for Circle of Stars. Circle of Stars is the only Doily Afghan which requires assembly, the rest of the projects are worked in rounds.
Each pattern is written in American Crochet terms. Headings are in larger fonts and in contrasting colors to the rest of the pattern instructions. Bold font has been used to emphasize each round and important text included within the pattern. If any special stitches are used for the specific pattern, they are included in the Special Stitches section within that pattern. The recommended gauge is also included, as well as, Pattern Notes which includes helpful information for joining and starting chains.
The eBook is in full color, with images for each pattern.
Note, if you are working on the Ocean Ripple Pattern, the last 2 rounds are carried to the end of the book and can be found on page 21.
Yarns Used for the Projects
- Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Soft Worsted (Pineapple Fantasy)
- Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Heathers (Green Heather)
- Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Soft Worsted (Ocean Ripple)
- Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Heathers (Pineapple Celebration)
- Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Everyday Soft Worsted (Circle of Stars)
The basic stitch guide is provided at the very end of the eBook beginning on page 22. If you need additional help you can check out Annie’s Online Stitch Guide.
Would you like to have your own copy of Doily Afghans?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This Giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law. Void in Quebec.
Start Date: February 26, 2019; 12:00 am ET
End Date: March 5, 2019, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have you own copy of Doily Afghans, you can purchase your book directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
You may also be interested in this fantastic free trial offer from Annie’s Creative Studio. Check out all the patterns and video tutorials included during your free trial!
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*