Free Crochet Sandals and Flip Flops Patterns
You will find a wonderful assortment of adult, children and baby patterns in this week’s Free Crochet Sandals and Flip Flop pattern collection.
There is just something about those tiny little feet with soft little crocheted flip flops that is so adorable! I love baby feet! You need to see the adorable crochet baby flip flop patterns being modelled on those tiny toes!
Free Crochet Sandals and Flip Flop Patterns
If any of the links are broken, please let me know so I can fix them! Thanks!
40 Free Crochet Baby Flip Flop Patterns
and Crochet Sandal Patterns for Children, Adults and Babies!
1. Flower Embellished Flip Flops – Posh Pooch Designs
2. Chubby Baby Flip-Flop Sandals – Bizzy Crochet
3. Piggy Peeps – Anna Virginia
4. Pretty Baby Barefoot Sandals – String With Style
5. Heart Barefoot Sandal – 2 Crochet Hooks
6. Triangle Granny Bare Foot Sandals – bobwilson123
7. Baby Button Gladiator Sandals – Whistle & Ivy
8. Baby Strap Flip-Flops – Whistle & Ivy
9. Simple Sandals – Mamma That Makes
10. Crochet Baby Sandals – I’m Topsy Turvy
11. Any Size Summer Sandals – Chocolate Mints in a Jar
12. Peek-a-boo toes baby sandals – Christal’s Crochet
13. Crochet Embellished Flip Flops by Linda Permann
14. Baby Rainbow Sandals by aisha kenza
15. Flower Power Baby Sandal by Naomi Wade
16. Comfy Baby Sandals by Jay’s Boutique
17. Beautifully simple Barefoot Sandals by Carolyne Anne
18. Barefoot Sandals by Michele Milligan
19. Goddess Barefoot Sandals by Julie King
20. Baby Sandals – Crochet Pattern by Hunerlerimiz
21. Bow Front Crochet Baby Sandals by Rhianna Lynn
22. New Waves Batefoot Sandals by B.hooked Crochet
23. Toddler Two Strap Sandals by Molly Dumbris
24. Crochet pattern, STRIPES BOY SANDALS, baby to adult by Emi Harrington
25. Crochet Sandals – no longer available by Crochet N’ Crafts
26. Baby Barefoot Strappy Sandals by Briana Olsen
27. Baby Shoes Sandals by Lanasyovillos official
28. Baby Sandals by Omrit Filtser
29. Fanfare Sandal by Lisa Romolo
30. Baby Flip Flops by Annoo Crochet
31. Crochet Baby Slipper by Melody Lagurin
32. Newborn Cross-Strap Booties by Janice A. Greb
33. Mock baby sandals by Christal Friend
34. Toe Flower Sandals by Bailee L. Wellisch
35. ♥ CROCHET RED BABY SANDAL ♥ by Melody Lagurin
36. Crocheted Barefoot Sandals by Elizabeth Roggasch
37. Free Barefoot Sandals Baby and Toddler by Lorin Jean
38. Lacy Baby/Toddler Barefoot Sandals by Leanna Booth
39. Twinkle Star Bare-Foot Sandals by Britteny Landon
40. Baby Sandals 0-12 months by Boomer Beanies pattern is still available but no longer free!
40. How to Crochet Baby Sandals FlipFlops – 0-6 months by HappyBerry on YouTube
You may also enjoy these patterns and posts:
- Free Barefoot Sandals Crochet Patterns
- Free Crochet Halter Top Patterns
- Free Crochet Patterns for your Feet
There are also some pretty adorable sandals included in this Leisure Arts Publication:
Affiliate Link: Booties by the Dozen
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
If you have a crochet design you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
Thank you for letting me know Taylor! I’ve updated it 🙂 Rhondda
Number 40 isn’t free. Unfortunately, the pattern is $20 which I personally think is WAY too much! Thank you for the post of the others though. Been looking for awhile for a cute sandal for my 13 month old.
Very welcome Ashlee 🙂 I hope it sends you some traffic! Rhondda
Hi Dania, These 40 patterns are already free 🙂 you just visit the link (click on the title of the pattern you want listed below the image) and it will take you to the free pattern post 🙂 All the best, Rhondda
Thx for sharing my baby sandals in your round up! what a fun collection of patterns!
How can I win 40 free crochet sandals????
Very welcome Joyce 🙂
I’m happy you like them!
I’m so happy the patterns are useful 🙂
Thank you Wendy 🙂
Welcome Joyce 🙂
I’m happy you like them 🙂
Thanks! I’m glad you like them 🙂
Many to choose from, they are all adorable. Many thanks!
Very welcome 🙂
These are too cute! I better get busy before summer fades away!
I am determined to learn how to make these! <3 <3 <3
Thank you very much!
I love these little sandals! I have a cousin who has two little girls and I have been using these patterns to make them little shoes!
This has got to be one of my favorite Free Pattern Fridays!
I love the free sandals, just adorable. Many thanks! <3
These are gorgeous 🙂
Love me some baby sandals!
I’m so happy you like them 🙂
They are beautiful for my baby
Very welcome Kristina & Millie 🙂 Thank you for sharing it! Have a great weekend, Rhondda
Thanks for including our barefoot sandal! Love the round up and pinned 🙂