3 Free Crochet Patterns
This week’s Featured Favorites include 3 free crochet patterns! Choose from fingerless gloves, slouchy hats or a bean stitch beanie. Great projects to make as gifts!Save these 3 Fantastic Free Crochet Project Ideas for Later!
Celebrate With 3 Free Crochet Project Ideas!
PIN your favorites!
Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites too!
PS: Don’t forget about our Giveaways!!!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post:
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 171 st
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 170 as chosen by you! .
Your Featured Favorites.
3 Free Crochet Patterns!
Please take a few moments to share our Featured Favorites! Thank you 🙂 ♥ Rhondda
Celebrate with Crochet Project Ideas!
1 Celtic Weave Fingerless Gloves – Over The Apple Tree
2 Bean Hat – Si Nanay Madel
3 Plain Ole Slouchy Hat in 9 Sizes – Underground Crafter
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
Grab a Featured Favorite Button (below) and display it proudly!
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 171 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 171
1. PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
2. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
3. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
4. Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:Link and Share Wednesday Party 171 Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!
[inlinkz_linkup id=684475 mode=1]
Other Link Parties:
another wonderful party!
Thank you so much for featuring my gloves this week!