30 Gifts in 30 Days
Looking for gift ideas? 30 Gifts in 30 Days might be the book you’ve been searching for! Read my full review below and enter for a chance to win your very own eBook copy of the book.
Title: 30 Gifts in 30 Days
Author: Bendy Carter
30 Gifts in 30 Days
Featuring 30 great projects you can crochet and give as gifts, 30 Gifts in 30 Days, includes patterns ranging from small items like the Dainty Lace Magnet Buttons to larger sized items like blankets. You will also find patterns for hats you can donate to your favorite local charities, baby crochet patterns, coasters, dishcloths, edgings, jewelry, decorative items and doll clothing and accessories.
The following 30 patterns have been included:
- Newborn Soft Puff Blanket – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 26 inches wide by 30 inches long
- Snowcapped Baby Hat – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 13 inches circumference
- One Step Baby Booties – Light Weight Yarn  – Easy – 3.5 inches long
- Dainty Lace Magnet Buttons – Lace Weight Yarn  – Easy – 1.5 inches diameter
- Flower Mound Coaster Set – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 4.25 inches diameter
- Mini Rounds Dishcloth – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 5.25 inches diameter
- Dressy Dish Towel – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 14.25 inches long
- Twirling Trivet – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 9 inches diameter
- Soft Ringlets Chemo Cap – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 20 inches circumference
- Blue Ridge Mountain Cap – Light Weight Yarn  – Easy – 20 inches circumference
- Wyoming Drifter Cap – Light Weight Yarn  – Easy – 22 inches circumference
- Twisted Pearl Choker – Lace Weight Yarn  – Easy – 12 inches long (stretches to 16 inches)
- Forget-Me-Not Alzheimer’s Charm Bracelet – Lace Weight Yarn  – Easy – 9 inches long
- Glittering Gold Coin Purse – Super Fine Yarn  – Easy – 4 inches wide, 3.5 inches tall (not including clasp)
- Loves Me, Loves Me Knot Pillowcase Edging – Lace Weight Yarn  – Easy – 1/4 inch wide
- Thermal Boot Toppers – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 13 inches circumference by 7 inches tall
- Sculpted Basket – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 8 inches diameter by 4 inches tall
- Tweedy Cables Throw – Super Bulky Yarn  – Easy – 45 inches wide by 56 inches long
- Country Angel – Lace Weight Yarn  – Easy – 2.5 inches tall
- Gingham Dishcloths – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 7.5 inches square
- Rolled Brim 18″ Doll Hat – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 11 inches circumference
- 18″ Doll Scarf – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 1.5 inches wide by 13 inches long
- Decorative Cards – Lace Weight Yarn  – Easy – 5.5 inches wide by 4 inches long
- Dolly’s Spring Jumper – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – Fits 18″ doll with 10.25 inch chest/12 inch hip circumference
- Ruby Beaded Ring – Lace Weight Yarn  – Easy – 3/4 inch diameter
- Root Beer Post Scarf for Him – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 6 inches wide by 71 inches long
- Wasabi Popcorn Scarf for Her – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 6.5 inches wide by 44 inches long
- The Aah Back Scratcher – Medium Weight Yarn  – Easy – 4.5 inches wide by 24 inches long
- Chains of Love Cowl – Bulky Weight Yarn  – Easy – 7.5 inches wide by 68 inches circumference
- Braided Wonders Headband – Bulky Weight Yarn  – Easy 2.5 inches wide by 20.5 inches long
The Stitch Guide includes the abbreviations used, yarn conversions, metric conversions chart and a stitch guide. The Stitch Guide includes written instructions and diagrams illustrating some of the stitches used in the patterns. You are also provided with a link to a more complete free resource online from Annie’s for further reference.
The patterns are written in American English (U.S. Crochet Terms). Each pattern includes the necessary supplies, gauge, finished measurements, pattern notes and special stitches you will use to make the projects.
My favorite projects are:
- Dainty Lace Magnet Buttons
- Flower Mound Coaster Set
- Sunflowers Greeting Card
They will make great quick gifts!
30 Gifts in 30 Days will provide you with 30 patterns you can crochet for various occasions throughout the year. From small projects you can make quickly to larger projects you can still crochet within a day, you will find great last-minute gift giving ideas too.
Would you like to have your own copy of 30 Gifts in 30 Days?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This Giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Start Date: October 17, 2017; 12:00 am ET
End Date: October 24, 2017, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget, please ENTER HERE.
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have you own copy of 30 Gifts in 30 Days, you can purchase your book directly from Annie’s Craft Store!
30 Gifts in 30 Days – $9.99Simply crochet a design a day and you will have a gift ready for any occasion. This book includes simple projects that can be made in a day. Designs include hats, scarves, booties, coasters, dishcloths, coin purse, basket, afghans, a pillowcase edging and more. It’s sure to be your go-to book for quick gifts.
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the Review and Giveaway Copy of 30 Gifts in 30 Days, by Bendy Carter.
For more information about Annie’s, visit their Website, Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube! @Annies
Love the 30 gifts in 30 days. Great for a quick needed item.
I have a few b simililar this with project. I love them and I am sure that I would love this book and I know I would love this one. I’d love to make Dainty Lace Magnet Buttons.
Neat patterns and they look quick to make. Love it!
This is a great option for that hard-to-buy-for person in your life!
There are so many great items to crochet. Love the book.
This looks like a great book. I’m always looking for gift ideas.
I like to have a stash of patterns that are quick and easy!
Thank you for including photos and telling the us what your favorite projects from the book are.
This would be many more patterns to add to my “Make this” list. Another book to add to my want list!
30 more patterns that I would add to my “oh I have to make that” list!!
this book would be great because I am always looking for gifts to make.
Super book of great variety!! Gifts for all ages! 🙂
Something for everyone in this pattern book.
Cute collection of patterns!
Looks like some nice items!
Love the idea of a compilation of things that I can make for gifts that shouldn’t take much time. A lot of times I spend hours trying to find the right thing to make.
Love the ideas!! My Grangirlie loves the things for her Doll! lol I love the gift ideas too 🙂
Wow! This looks like an amazingly well rounded bunch of patterns. Another great book from Annie’s but can’t help noting there’s not many guys patterns.
Thanks for all the work you do for us!!
This is a book I need. Just went to Annies and bought it.
thanks so much for your review. It gave me a great overview of what’s offered in the e-book and peaked my interest in many projects!
Thanks so much for all the time and work you put in to bring us all these awesome patterns.
These look like fun quick projects, thanks for the info and the chance to win a book.
Thanks for the giveaway!
This looks like a great book with Christmas coming…thanks for the review and details.
This is an awesome book. Would love to have it. Great designs
Awesome. So many great gifts! Thanks for sharing.