30 Free Crochet Slippers Patterns for Adults
Keep your feet warm with a pair of crocheted slippers. These 30 free crochet slippers patterns are all available in adult sizes.
I hope you can find a pattern that will fit your perfectly and keep your toes toasty warm all winter long!
Share this post with your friends:
This week’s FCPF (Free Crochet Pattern Friday) Category is: Slippers for Adults
I hope you enjoy these free crochet slipper patterns!
Try one of these free crochet slipper patterns on for size!
30 Free Crochet Slipper Patterns
1. Posy Toes Crochet Slippers by Tamara Kelly
2. Chunky Crochet Slipper Pattern by Dedri Uys
3. Crochet Slippers 2 by Little things Blogged
4. Mini bow slippers by Maz Kwok
5. Women’s Slippers by Teri Heathcote
6. Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez
7. Soft Snuggly Slippers by Debi Dearest
8. Birchbark Slippers by Sue Perez
9. Fitted Slippers by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet
10. Crochet Easy Adult Women’s Slippers – Crochet Jewel
11. Slippers by Crissy Maciel
12. Slipper Socks with Diamond Pattern by Jeanmarie DiTaranto
13. Rainbow Striped Crocheted Slippers by Haley Pierson-Cox
14. Pippy Slippers by Pip Lincolne
15. Chocolate Caramel Slippers by Stacey Lynn
16. Crochet Mary Jane Slippers by Serina Cheung
17. Granny square slippers by Soledad Z
18. Square Toed Mary Jane Slippers by Fact Woman
19. Simple Slippers by Tia Davis
20. crocheted slippers KAF Patterns by Frida Karlsson
21. Crocheted Mary-Jane slippers by Calypso Gray
22. Crocheted Men’s Seed Stitch Slippers by Sue Norrad
23. Granny Square Slippers by Purl Soho
24. Easy Norwegian House Slippers by MommyKnows
25. Crochet Slippers by zoom yummy
26. Crochet Flower Slippers by Miranda Webster
27. Women’s House Slippers by Jay’s Boutique
28. Hexagon Slippers by Elena Fedotova
29. St. Patty Slapper Crochet Slippers by Paula Daniele
30. Simple Adult Slippers by HappyBerry
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
You may also enjoy these patterns and posts:
Hi Henriette 🙂 The patterns for each are available at the links included in the post 🙂 Just click on the title of the one you want and you will go directly to the pattern post! Thanks, Rhondda
Please send me patterns.
Thank you Jill 🙂
Good morning and thank you so very much! Just writing to let you know when I try to pin these lovely slippers for later from the email, it takes me to Oversee but also your collection of 50 hooded scarves instead…