30 Free Patterns for Crochet Dresses for Little Girls
This week’s Free Crochet Pattern Friday category is Crochet Dresses for Little Girls! Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday! I hope you enjoy the links!
Click the image to enlarge it!
1. Kindergarten Dress – Sarah Lora – Ball Hank n’ Skein
2. Spring Flower Dress – Debi Dearest – Dearest Debi Blog
3. Child’s Puff Stitch Halter Dress – Jessie Rayot – JessieAtHome
4. Ripple Dress – Janette Williams – The Green Dragonfly
5. Ella’s Request – Toddler Dress – Corina Gray – Stitch11
6. Granny Square Crochet / Fabric Dress – Mon Petit Violon
7. Little Sweetie Dress & Headband – Kristen Stoltzfus (Red Heart Yarns) – Photo submitted by: Mary W missmew125
8. Beautiful Red Dress – Janette Williams – The Green Dragonfly
9. Little Miss Yarn Ruffles – Debi Dearest – Dearest Debi Blog
10. Coco’s Bobble Dress – Purl Soho
11. Easy Peasy Toddler Dress – Sarah Lora – Ball Hank n’ Skein
12. Little Girl Vintage Dress by Annoo Crochet
13. Sweet Little Granny Tunic Dress – Ana Figueira
14. ‘Lil Miss Daisy dress – Jane Seaman
15. Holiday Ruffles Dress – Manda Nicole- MNE Crafts
16. Granny Squares Crochet / Fabric Dress Variation – Mon Petit Four
17. Shell Dress – Kristin Baird – Kit’s Crafts
18. Sunny Day Girl’s Dress – Joyce Nordstrom
19. The yellow and blue dress – anuradha shukla
20. Bermuda Bliss Dress – Annoo Crochet
21. Little Miss Tutu – Debi Dearest – Dearest Debi Blog
22. Sweetie Pie – Marilyn Coleman
23. Mango Sundress – Darlisa Riggs – Twin Hobbies Blog
24. Pretty Sundress – Lisa Gentry
25. Girl’s Lace Pinafore – Bernat Design Studio
26. Wavy Baby Summer Jumper – Patricia Oderkirk
27. Summerdress – Lia Govers
28. 210-2 Tunic by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd)
29. Sitting Pretty – Mary Jane Protus
30. Peapod Baby Sundress – Kristen Stoltzfus
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
Hi Kathlene, I’m happy you found some patterns in this collection of dresses that you like! All the best, Rhondda
I love your crochet patterns !!
Very welcome Rocio 🙂
Thank you Noemia 🙂 I’m happy you like the variety!
I must try no. 6 for my baby girl… thanks for so much inspiration…
They are cute aren’t they? Thanks for leaving a comment Candice 🙂
Very welcome Joyce!
Welcome Nicole 🙂
Welcome Iratxe 🙂
I love these patterns! They’re so adorable!
Always in need of Adorable dress for the babies, thank you so much!
This is my favourite FCPF! 🙂
This is my favorite FCPF!!!!!
I have been looking for some dresses to crochet for my girls! Thank you!
As I’m into dresses right now, this became my favourite FCPF… I loved the different possibilities and styles. 😉
Thank you for this. I love it!!
Thanks Darlene 🙂
This was my favorite post. I made a dress from this post for my little miss.
Very welcome Kristin 🙂 I didn’t forget you!! Hope you are doing well, Rhondda
Hey Rhondda! Thanks so much for sharing my pattern for the shell dress!
You are very welcome 🙂 Enjoy the patterns! Rhondda
Oh my gosh, thanks to all for the sharing… so many pretty dresses…ty