At Wednesday Link Party 408 we feature a 3 Minute Key Fob Wristlet (free sewing pattern and tutorial) from @hellosewing1, a fun crocheted Kangaroo Pencil Holder from @cottonnutty and some helpful Yarn Bowl Hacks from @mayakuzman.
Become a Featured Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet! Learn more here.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 408 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN now, to make later ↓
This Week at Party 408 we feature projects from Hello Sewing, Cotton Nutty and Little Treasures.
- 3 Minute Key Fob Wristlet (free sewing pattern and tutorial) | Hello Sewing
- Crocheted Kangaroo Pencil Holder | Cotton Nutty
- Yarn Bowl Hacks | Little Treasures
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 239 – V-Stitch Preemie Beanies
Link and Share Wednesday Party 218 – Oma’s Curlers Hat (free crochet pattern)
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to me in your shared post. You may link to https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com or https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/category/link-parties/
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Cotton Nutty has designed an adorable crocheted Kangaroo Pencil Holder. I suspect mine would hold my crochet hooks though! Visit her post for the free pattern:Read More
Maya Kuzman from Little Treasures has shared some great Yarn Bowl Hacks for when you need a bowl but do not have one on-hand. Visit her post to learn more:Read More