At Wednesday Link Party 403 we feature a great project for Crochet Covered Buttons (free crochet pattern) from @mayakuzman, a Cute Crochet Boy Doll Zayd (free crochet pattern) from @chaicoffeecrochet and adorable Robin – Crochet Unicorn project from Howling at the Moon.
Interested in becoming a Guest Designer for Oombawka Design Crochet? Apply for this great opportunity right here: Become a Guest Designer
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 403 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 403 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 403 we feature projects from Little Treasures, Chai Coffee Crochet and Howling at the Moon
- Crochet Covered Buttons (free crochet pattern) | Little Treasures
- Crochet Boy Doll Zayd (free crochet pattern) | Chai Coffee Crochet
- Robin – Crochet Unicorn | Howling at the Moon
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
I really love these crochet covered buttons from Maya at Little Treasures. I saw them earlier this week online and bookmarked them for later! You can see how to make your own here:Read More
Chai Coffee Crochet has designed a adorable crochet Boy Doll Pattern and posted it for free on their site. Complete with his little baseball cap, he is ready to play!Read More
Robin is the adorable Crochet Unicorn made by Liz at Howling at the Moon. She's included the link to the crochet pattern book for this project in her post:Read More