At Wednesday Link Party 398 we feature a beautiful handcrafted Peony Necklace from @mayakuzman, Rex the Dinosaur from Liz at Howling at the Moon and a quick and easy Crochet Sunglass Case from @brklynhousewife.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 398 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 398 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 398 we feature projects from The Little Treasures, Howling at the Moon and Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
- Peony Necklace (For Sale Crochet Pattern) | Maya Kuzman (The Little Treasures)
- Rex the Dinosaur | Howling at the Moon
- Crochet Sunglass Case | Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Maya Kuzman has designed a beautiful crocheted Peony Necklace. Visit her post to see all the gorgeous photos of this brand new design.Read More
Liz at Howling at the Moon crocheted Rex the Dinosaur (isn't he adorable?) for a baby shower gift. Pop by her post to find out where you can get the pattern to make him too.Read More
Make your own quick and easy Crochet Sunglass Case with a free pattern from Julie's Creative Lifestyle. You will need Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5 mm (H) to 5.5 mm (I) hook.Read More