At Wednesday Link Party 391 we feature the Sassy Lace Scrunchie (Free Pattern and Tutorial) from @myhobbyiscrochet, a beautiful Caron Latte Cakes Crochet Infinity Scarf from @brklynhousewife and the Blue Woven Cable Headband (free knit pattern linked in post) from @kikucorner.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 391 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 391 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 391 we feature projects from My Hobby is Crochet, Julie’s Creative Lifestyle and Kiku Corner.
- Sassy Lace Scrunchie Pattern (free crochet pattern and video tutorial) | My Hobby is Crochet
- Caron Latte Cakes Crochet Infinity Scarf | Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
- Blue Woven Cable Headband (free pattern by Priscillia Uloho) | Kiku Corner
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This pretty Sassy Lace Scrunchie is available as a free crochet pattern (with video tutorial) from My Hobby is Crochet. Make a lightweight scrunchie with this great pattern! #redheartyarnsRead More
This Caron Latte Cakes Crochet Infinity Scarf is a beginner-friendly free pattern from Julie's Creative Lifestyle. You will need a 6.50 mm (K) hook and 1 Caron Latte Cake to make this project. #caroncakeRead More
Kiku Corner knit this lovely Blue Woven Cable Headband using the free pattern from Priscillia Uloho. Visit their post to learn about the pattern and if you want the headband and can't knit, you may still be able to purchase it from their shop.Read More