This great 34-page eBook includes 6 Must Have Crochet Handbags that you can crochet!
Title: Must Have Handbags
Designer: Drew Emborsky
Publisher: Leisure Arts, Inc., 2020
These patterns were designed by Drew Emborsky and include 6 different crochet handbags. All patterns included are rated at an EASY skill level.
Special stitches are outlined at the beginning of each pattern and include both written instructions and diagrams (when needed).
Some of the stitches used to make these handbags are:
- Front Post Double Crochet (FPdc)
- Back Post Double Crochet (BPdc)
- Linked Double Crochet (Ldc)
- Back loop only stitches
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Double Crochet (dc)
- Front Post Treble Crochet (FPtr)
- Split Front Post Treble Crochet (Split FPtr)
- Front and Back Post Decreases
The Bucket Style Tote, Purse and Swirl Handbag are crocheted with 2 strands of yarn held together.
Some of the other supplies you may need are:
- magnetic clasp
- swivel clasps
- purse handle
- magnetic snaps
- cotton filler cord piping (12/32″)
- wood purse handles
- yarn needle
- adjustable purse handle
6 Handbag Crochet Patterns
- Barrel Purse | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) hook | 12 inches tall X 9 inches width at base
- Bucket Style Tote | Medium Weight Yarn  | 9 mm (M/N) hook | 14 inches tall X 12 inches width at base X 18.5 inches width at top
- Purse | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6.5 mm (K) hook |9.5 inches tall X 17 inches width at base
- Swirl Handbag | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook and 6.5 mm (K) hook | 8.5 inches tall X 12.5 inches width at base
- Striped Purse | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) hook | 10.5 inches tall X 21 inches width at the base X 8 inches purse opening
- Hobo Tote | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | 21 inches tall X 20 inches width at base
Take a closer look at the projects you can make here: Must Have Handbags
The General Instructions section of the eBook, begins on page 27. Explanations and diagrams (where needed) are provided for the following stitches and techniques:
- Joining with SC
- Joining with DC
- Back Ridge of a Chain
- Free Loops of a Chain
- Back or Front Loop Only
- Post Stitch
The yarns used to create the sample handbags for this publication were:
- Lion Brand® Vanna’s Choice® Yarn. Medium Weight Yarn 
My favorite Must Have Handbag is the Bucket Style Tote. Which is your favorite?
Would you like to win an eBook copy of Must Have Handbags?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This Giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: March 6, 2021; 12:00 am ET
End Date: March 20, 2021, 11:59 pm ET
In order to enter the giveaway, you must have (or be willing to sign up for) a free Leisure Arts dot com account. If you do not have one yet, you can sign up here: LeisureArts.com
If you can’t see the Rafflecopter widget below, please click >HERE< to enter.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Check out my other Leisure Arts Reviews >HERE<
Buy your own copy of Must Have Totes >HERE<
I’d like to thank Leisure Arts, Inc. for providing me with the review copy of Must Have Handbags and for the giveaway copy for my readers!
*Giveaway is for 1 digital eBook PDF only*