At Wednesday Link Party 387 we featured these pretty Crocheted Flower Numbers from @mayakuzman (Little Treasures), a Conker with Shell from @ginxcraft (knitting pattern) and a Flower Bunch from @wildfirestitches (*free embroidery pattern available to download from D.M.C.).
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 387 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 387 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 387 we feature projects from Little Treasures, Ginx Craft and Wildfire Stitches
- Crocheted Flower Numbers | Little Treasures
- Conker with Shell | Ginx Craft
- Flower Bunch | Wildfire Stitches
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
*prices subject to change
To celebrate Eva's 20th, Maya has created these beautiful crocheted flower numbers. Pop by her blog to take a look and to get the free Vintage Crochet Heart Bunting pattern.Read More
Ginx Craft has knit this Conker with Shell for a customer. She has a pattern available for you to make your own, visit her blog for the pattern link.Read More
This pretty Flower Bunch Embroidery project was completed by Wildfire Stitches. I love all the different flowers in this pattern. Pop by her blog for all the details.Read More