Restful Afghans includes 8 lovely designs you can crochet and snuggle into.
Title: Restful Afghans
Publisher: Leisure Arts, Inc., 2020
These pretty afghans are easy-to-crochet projects that can be made with Medium Weight Yarn .
The patterns were designed by multiple Designers and include 7 projects rated at an EASY skill level and 1 project rated at an INTERMEDIATE skill level.
Most of the afghans are made with simple stitches and easily remembered pattern repeats.
Some of the stitches you can expect to see in these patterns include:
- Single Crochet, Double Crochet, Treble Crochet
- Long Double Crochet
- Front Treble Crochet
- Shell Stitch
- Post Stitches (front and back)
- Cluster Stitches
The instructions are written in US Crochet Terms. Stitch counts are included at the end of the rows and special notes are in italics and bold fonts and found within the pattern where they are needed.
All Time Favorite Restful Afghans
- Double Rose | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | 47 inches X 66.5 inches | Melissa Leapman
- Blue & White Checkerboard | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook | 53 inches X 65.5 inches | Sarah Anne Phillips
- Diamond Cluster Ripple | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) hook | 51 inches X 70 inches | Anne Halliday
- Striped Ripple | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) hook | 52 inches X 72 inches | Anne Halliday
- Southwest Beauty | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) hook | 54 inches X 69 inches | Mary Ann Sipes
- Shells Abound | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6.5 mm (K) hook | 49 inches X 63 inches | Alexander-Stratton
- Peaches ‘n Cream| Medium Weight Yarn  | mm (F) hook | 50 inches X 69 inches | Alexander-Stratton
- Floral Diamonds * | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) hook | 60 inches X 79 inches | Placement Diagram Included | Rena V. Stevens
Take a closer look at the projects you can make here: Restful Afghans
The General Instructions section of the eBook, begins on page 44. Explanations and diagrams (where needed) are provided for the following stitches and techniques:
- Joining with Single Crochet
- Back Ridge
- Free Loops
- Back or Front Loops Only
- Post Stitch
- Mark Loop on Hook
- Side 2 Loops of a Stitch
- Reverse Single Crochet
The Yarn Information has also been provided for this publication.
- Caron Simply Soft
- Red Heart Super Saver
- Red Heart Soft
- Patons Classic Wool Worsted
Would you like to win an eBook copy of Restful Afghans: 8 All Time Favorite Afghans to Cozy Into
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This Giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: January 30, 2021; 12:00 am ET
End Date: February 13, 2021, 11:59 pm ET
In order to enter the giveaway, you must have (or be willing to sign up for) a free Leisure Arts dot com account. If you do not have one yet, you can sign up here: LeisureArts.com
If you can’t see the Rafflecopter widget below, please click >HERE< to enter.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Check out my other Leisure Arts Reviews >HERE<
I’d like to thank Leisure Arts, Inc. for providing me with the review copy of Restful Afghans and for the giveaway copy for my readers!
*Giveaway is for 1 digital eBook PDF only*