A Gansey Crochet Home includes 50 pages of beautifully textured designs inspired by traditional British fisherman sweater designs.
Title: A Gansey Crochet Home
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Designed by: Lena Skvagerson
Current Price: $8.99*
You can help me choose the next Annie’s Craft Store Book I review! Browse the available books here and leave me a comment to let me know which one you want me to review next!
A Gansey Crochet Home
A Gansey Crochet Home includes 10 textured designs you can crochet and use around your home. Smaller projects, like dishcloths and mug rugs are included, as well as, larger projects like afghans and rugs.
- North Sea Gansey Afghan| INTERMEDIATE | 44 inches X 50 inches | Medium Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) crochet hook
- St. Mary’s Gansey Dishcloths| INTERMEDIATE | 9 inches square | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook
- Shetland Mug Rugs | INTERMEDIATE | 4.5 inches wide X 5.5 inches long (excluding fringe) | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) crochet hook
- Rowany Table Runner | INTERMEDIATE | 11 inches wide X 57 inches long | Light Weight Yarn  | 4 mm (G) hook
- Galway Hot Pad | INTERMEDIATE | 9 inches square | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook
- Ashford Basket | INTERMEDIATE | 11 inches wide and 6 inches tall | Bulky Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) hook
- Windswept Gansey Afghan | INTERMEDIATE | 50 inches wide X 51 inches | Medium Weight Yarn  | 5.5 mm (I) hook
- Kilmore Rug | INTERMEDIATE | 17 inches wide X 35 inches long | Bulky Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) hook
Take a closer look at all the projects you can make here: A Gansey Crochet Home
The patterns are written in US crochet terms. The stitch counts are included in italics at the end of the pattern rows. Stitch diagrams are included for each of the designs.
The eBook includes 50-pages and includes full color images. Bold type and italics are used throughout to emphasize important headings and notes.
When a special stitch is used in a pattern it is included in the Special Stitch Section, following the Pattern Notes. Illustrations are also included within the patterns to indicate where to crochet stitches (like the bar or third loop of the stitch).
Need more help with stitches? Check out their free online Stitch Guide here.
My favorite designs in A Gansey Crochet Home are:
- Windswept Gansey Afghan
- Kilmore Rug
Which designs are your favorites?
Would you like to have your own eBook copy of A Gansey Crochet Home?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: January 23, 2021 12:00 am ET
End Date: February 13, 2021, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have your own copy of A Gansey Crochet Home, you can purchase your book directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the review and giveaway copies of A Gansey Crochet Home.
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*
*Giveaway is for 1 copy of the eBook*