This week at Wednesday Link Party 378 we feature the Kaleidoscope Star Christmas Ornament from @hellosewing1 (free sewing pattern), Granny’s Christmas Wreath from @eyeloveknots (free crochet pattern) and a gorgeous Winter Wonderland CAL Project crocheted by @frautschitschi_crochet .
This week’s party will run for 2 weeks and will conclude on December 27, 2020. We will be taking a short break over Christmas. You can still add your new links next Wednesday in the party post below.
We will share the featured favorites on December 30, 2020! See you then!
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 378 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 378 Features Here 👇
This Week at Party 378 we feature projects from Hello Sewing, Frau Tschi-Tschi and Eye Love Knots
- Kaleidoscope Star Quilted Christmas Ornament Pattern | Hello Sewing
- CAL Winter Wonderland #19 | Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Granny’s Christmas Wreath | Eye Love Knots
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Join Frau Tschi-Tschi for her Winter Wonderland CAL. This corner-to-corner crochet along includes color charts to guide you to make this beautiful project.Read More
This crocheted Granny's Christmas Wreath is a free pattern and makes a wonderful Holiday Project. The finished wreath is approximately 12 inches in diameter. Get the free pattern here:Read More