This week at Wednesday Link Party 372 we feature an adorable Witchy Halloween Gnome from @SewCraftyCrochet, a lovely Crochet Baby Dress from @mayakuzman and a cute little Mr. Pumpkin Ami from Craft Attic Resources.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 372 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at Party 372 we feature projects from Sew Crafty Crochet, The Little Treasures and Craft Attic Resources
- Witchy Halloween Gnome | Sew Crafty Crochet
- Violet Crochet Baby Dress| The Little Treasures
- Mr. Pumpkin | Craft Attic Resources
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This adorable Witchy Halloween Gnome was shared with us by Sew Crafty Crochet. Visit her post (linked below) for all the details! You can also follow her on Instagram > @SewCraftyCrochetRead More
This baby dress from The Little Treasures is gorgeous. Visit her post (linked below) for all the details! You can also follow her on Instagram > @mayakuzmanRead More
Mr. Pumpkin was crocheted by Craft Attic Resources. He is part of a Halloween Crochet Set. Visit her post (linked below) for all the details!Read More