Learn how to make 8 colorful projects with 2-round repeats using 2-colors of yarn in Two-By-Two Crochet!
Title: Two-by-Two Crochet 2 colors; 2 rows
Designed by: Bendy Carter
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $9.99*
You can help me choose the next Annie’s Craft Store Book I review! Browse the available books here and leave me a comment to let me know which one you want me to review next!
Learn how to crochet textured stitches using 2-colors of yarn and an easy two-round/row repeat. The instructions to teach you how to work the stitches used for this technique are outlined in detail on page-1.
Choose from 8-colorful textured designs, including afghans, caps, a scarf, Ruana and ear warmer. Some patterns contain multiple sizes.
8 Textured Crochet Projects
- Woven Scarf| INTERMEDIATE | 6.5 inches wide and 70 inches long | DK Weight Yarn  and Medium Weight Yarn  | 6.5 mm (K) hook |
- Cozy Cables Ear Warmer | INTERMEDIATE | 21 inches circumference and 3.75 inches wide | Super Fine Weight Yarn  | 3.75 mm (F) hook |
- Winter Wonder Cap | INTERMEDIATE | Sizes Small and Large| Light Weight Yarn  |6.5 mm (K) and 5.5 mm (I) hooks|
- Reversible Wee Ones Cap| INTERMEDIATE | Sizes S, M, L and XL. | Light Weight Yarn  | 5 mm (H) hook and 4 mm (G) hooks |
- Baby Puffs Blanket| INTERMEDIATE | 30.5 inches X 35.5 inches| Light Weight Yarn  | 6.5 mm (K)|
- Captured Cables Ruana | INTERMEDIATE | 34 inches wide X 30 inches long| Medium Weight Yarn  | 8 mm (L) |
- Chunky Cables & Braids Throw | INTERMEDIATE | 45 inches wide X 55 inches long | Super Bulky Weight Yarn  | 15 mm (P/Q) hook |
- Spinning Colors Throw| INTERMEDIATE | 45 inches wide X 55 inches long| Light Weight Yarn  and Medium Weight Yarn  | 6 mm (J) hook|
This eBook includes a special bonus video that demonstrates how to make these projects.
Take a closer look at all the projects you can make here: Two-by-Two Crochet
The patterns are written in US crochet terms. The stitch counts are included in italics at the end of the pattern rows.
The eBook is in full color, with full color images. Bold type and italics are used throughout to emphasize important headings and notes.
Special stitches are explained following the pattern notes in each pattern and on page 1.
Need more help with stitches? Check out their free online Stitch Guide here.
My favorite project is the Woven Scarf. I think it will a lovely gift item.
If you are looking to try a new crochet technique and to make a lovely textured project, you may want to add Two-by-Two Crochet to your crochet bookshelf!
Would you like to have your own eBook copy of Two-by-Two Crochet?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Void in Quebec.
Start Date: September 26, 2020, 12:00 am ET
End Date: October 10, 2020, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have your own copy of Two-by-Two Crochet, you can purchase your book directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*
*Giveaway is for 1 copy of the eBook*