This week at Wednesday Link Party 363 we feature these great DIY reusable lunch bags, the recipe for some yummy bacon (yum! bacon) and mozzarella Accordion Bread and a new CAL from Crochet Cloudberry.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 363 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 363 Features Here
This Week at Party 363 we feature projects from Hello Sewing; Mom the Lunch Lady and Crochet Cloudberry
- DIY Reusable Snack Bags – Free Sewing Tutorial | Hello Sewing
- Bacon-Mozzarella Accordion Bread Recipe | Mom, The Lunch Lady
- Fall in New England CAL | Crochet Cloudberry
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This looks so delicious! A great appetizer that includes cheese, bacon and garlic - learn how to make it from Mom, The Lunch Lady.Read More
The newest Crochet Cloudberry CAL is starting! In the Fall in New England CAL you will learn how to make 4 pretty fall-flavored afghan squares! Get more details on the squares and CAL here:Read More