This week at Wednesday Link Party 355 we feature a pattern review from EyeLoveKnots for the Meadow Tie Bralette, an adorable amigurumi cat project from Howling at the Moon and some beautiful handmade cards from Papercrafting with Gayle.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 355 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 355 Features Here
This Week at Party 355 we feature projects from EyeLoveKnots, Howling at the Moon and Papercrafting with Gayle!
- Meadow Tie Bralette Pattern Review| EyeLoveKnots
- Ming the Cat| Howling at the Moon
- Sweet Hummingbird Cards| Papercrafting With Gayle
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots crocheted a top as a pattern test for Taylor Lynn Crochet. This cute top is available as a free pattern in various sizes and linked in her post.Read More
Liz from Howling at the Moon blog crocheted this adorable little amigurumi cat for her daughter's teacher. Isn't it sweet? She's included the link to the pattern in her post if you are interested in making one too.Read More
I love making cards and these Sweet Hummingbird Cards created by Papercrafting with Gayle are just lovely! Did you know that many consider hummingbirds to be a sign of love?Read More