This week at Wednesday Link Party 357 we feature a Ring Tailed Lemur C2C Square (Free Pattern), a Frida Kahlo C2C Shawl and a Masked Smiley Emoji Keychain (Free Pattern)!
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 357 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 357 Features Here
This Week at Party 357 we feature projects from My Hobby is Crochet, Haekelfieber Austria and Frau Tschi Tschi
- Ring Tailed Lemur C2C Square – Free Crochet Pattern and Graph | My Hobby is Crochet
- C2C Shawl – Frida Kahlo | Haekelfieber Austria
- Smiley Emoji Keychain with Mask | Frau Tschi Tschi
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
The Ring Tailed Lemur C2C Square – Free Crochet Pattern and Graph from Kinga at My Hobby is Crochet is part of her Wildlife Graphgan CAL. Pop over to see all the great squares included in this collection:Read More
C2C Shawl – Frida Kahlo is crocheted by Sandra from Haekelfieber Austria. This pattern is available for purchase and linked in Sandra's post here:Read More
Masked Smiley Emoji Keychain from Frau Tschi Tschi is a free pattern to mark the current Coronavirus time of 2020. Find out how to make yours here:Read More