This week at Wednesday Link Party 348 we feature a beautiful Sunshine Baby Blanket (Stashbuster Project!), Handcrafted Sustainable Fashion and Self Made Cereal Bars.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 348 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 348 Features Here
This Week at Party 348 we feature projects from Linda’s Crafty Corner, My Bijou Life and Idim in Berlin
- Sunshine Baby Blanket Stashbuster | Linda’s Crafty Corner
- Handcrafted Sustainable Fashion| My Bijou Life
- Self Made Cereal Bars| Idim in Berlin
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This vibrant Sunshine Baby Blanket is crocheted using the V-Stitch. Isn't it cheerful? I also love that Linda used some of her stashed yarn. Something I'm working on myself right now too! Pop over to see her finished project and get links to tutorials to help you make one too!Read More
Your shawl is lovely and thank you for the information on sustainable fashion and how we can help make less of an impact on our planet!Read More
Learn how to make these homemade cereal bars with the free recipe from Idim in Berlin. Don't they look delicious! Be sure to scroll down in her post for the English version.Read More