This week at Wednesday Link Party 346 we feature the Americana Potholder (free crochet pattern), the Lots to Love 10 Inch Sweater Set (free crochet pattern) and 2 adorable crocheted Cuddle Sheep (free crochet pattern).
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 346 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 346 Features Here
This Week at Party 346 we feature projects from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle, Craft Attic Resources and Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Americana Potholder (Free Crochet Pattern) | Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
- Lots to Love 10 Inch Sweater Set (Free Crochet Pattern) | Craft Attic Resources
- Cuddle Crochet Sheep (Free Crochet Pattern) | Frau Tschi-Tschi
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Make these quick Americana Potholders with the free crochet potholder pattern from Julie's Creative Lifestyle. The project uses Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5.5 mm (I) hook.Read More
This cute Lots to Love 10 Inch Sweater Set project from Craft Attic Resources is a free crochet pattern (linked in her blog post).Read More
Make these adorable Cuddle Crochet Sheep with the free pattern from Frau Tschi-Tschi. Both the small and large sheep patterns are available.Read More