This week at Wednesday Link Party 343 we feature 8 Reusable Cloth Face Masks, a Coronavirus Key Chain & 5 Easy Bread Machine Recipes!
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 343 Features 8 Reusable Cloth Face Masks, Coronavirus Key Chain & 5 Easy Bread Machine Recipes
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 343 Features Here
This Week at Party 343 we feature projects from Condo Blues, Häkelfieber Austria and Lazy Budget Chef
- 8 Reusable Cloth Face Mask Tutorials – Condo Blues
- Coronavirus Key Chain – Häkelfieber Austria
- 5 Easy Bread Machine Recipes – Lazy Budget Chef
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This post includes a collection of 8 Reusable Cloth Face Mask Tutorials. Helpful tips & tricks are also included. Visit Condo Blues for the details.Read More
This week Sandra shares her finished Coronavirus keychain. Follow the free pattern (linked in her post) to create your own amigurumi coronavirus keychain.Read More
These look delicious! If only I could find a bread maker right now! Recipes for Maple Oatmeal Bread, Quick and Easy Whole Wheat Irish Soda Bread, Best Ever Pumpernickel Bread, Russian Black Bread and King Cake - all for the Bread Machine.Read More