This week at Wednesday Link Party 341 we feature a Triple Strand Necklace Crochet Pattern (FREE), a Knit Skógafjall Pullover Project (GORGEOUS) and a Scrap Yarn Wine Cozy Crochet Pattern (FREE).
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 341 Features a Triple Strand Necklace Crochet Pattern, Knit Skógafjall Pullover & Wine Bottle Cozy
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 341 Features Here
This Week at Party 341 we feature projects from EyeLoveKnots, Kiku Corner and Crochet 365 Knit Too
- Double Knotted Crochet’s Triple Strand Necklace Crochet Pattern from EyeLoveKnots
- DIY: Knit Skógafjall Pullover by Dianna Walla from Kiku Corner
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Wine Cozy Free Pattern from Crochet 365 Knit Too
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Follow us online:
Oombawka Design: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
The Stitchin’ Mommy: Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
Please provide a link back to us in your post, or add a sidebar button to your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Wednesday Link Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share this Week’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Learn how to make this pretty Triple Strand Necklace by Double Knotted Crochet. A step-by-step tutorial is included, along with the free pattern.Read More
This pretty Knit Skógafjall Pullover was designed by Dianna Walla and is a bottom-up sweater. The finished project was knit by Meinhilde using Lettlopi.Read More
This great scrap buster project is crocheted with 2 strands of yarn held together. The project fits a standard wine bottle and is crocheted with a 6 mm (J) hook.Read More