This week at Wednesday Link Party 338 we feature Floss Wrapped Easter Eggs, a Faux Macrame Crocheted Mirror and a Knit Lilac Wine Cowl!
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 338 Features
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 338 Features Here
This Week at Party 338 we feature projects from Moola Saving Mom, Domestic Bliss Squared and Kiku Corner
- Floss Wrapped Easter Eggs DIY Craft from Moola Saving Mom
- Crocheted Faux-Macrame Mirror Pattern from Domestic Bliss Squared
- Knit Lilac Wine Cowl Pattern Review from Kiku Corner
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Learn how to create this fun, thrifty DIY Project at home with Moola Saving Mom.Read More
Learn how to make this fun and decorative Faux-Macrame Mirror with Domestic Bliss Squared.Read More
This pretty 1 x 1 rib cowl was crocheted by Kiku Corner following a free pattern available from Savory Knitting.Read More