This week at the Wednesday Link Party 322, we feature a Gingerbread Dog House Christmas Ornament Crochet Pattern, Thanksgiving Gnome Crochet Pattern and Crochet Advent Calendar Free Pattern. These are all free crochet patterns!
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 322
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 322 Features Here
This Week at Party 322 we feature free patterns from Posh Pooch Designs, Crochet Cloudberry and Winding Road Crochet!
- Gingerbread Dog House Christmas Ornament Crochet Pattern – Posh Pooch Designs
- Thanksgiving Gnome Crochet Pattern – Crochet Cloudberry
- Crochet Advent Calendar Free Pattern – Winding Road Crochet
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 322’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Crochet Cork Gnomes are all the rage and this cute little fellow is ready for Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble! In his little Turkey Outfit! You will need a small cork (approximately 4.5 cm tall and 3 cm wide), a 2.5 mm crochet hook and Fingering Yarn 4 colors. Free Pattern here:Read More
This great Advent Calendar is all ready to help you set up an annual Holiday Tradition. Complete with printable Advent Calendar Tags to get you started. You will need Medium Weight Yarn  and a 5 mm (H) hook. Free Pattern here:Read More