This week at our Wednesday Link Party 318 we feature The Demon Kiss Doll, Toadstool Holiday Ornaments and Last Minute Halloween Decorations.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 318
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 318 Features Here
This Week at Party 318 we feature projects from Lalka Crochetka, Crochet Cloudberry and Kippi at Home
- ‘The Demon’ Kiss Doll by Lalka Crochetka
- Toadstool Holiday Ornament by Crochet Cloudberry
- Last Minute Halloween Decorations by Kippi at Home
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 318’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
This amazing Demon Kiss Doll measures 24 cm tall and is created with a internal skeleton that allows the doll to be bent in many positions. The base of the doll is crochet and the clothing items are sewn from eco-leather. Isn't it amazing?Read More
These cute little Toadstools are available as a free crochet pattern. You will need a 2.50 mm hook and DK Weight Yarn . These are perfect for hanging on the tree, or for sitting with your little cork gnomes!Read More
If you are searching for some quick and thrifty last minute Halloween Decorations, pop by Kippi at Home to find out how to make these DIY crafts!Read More