This week at Wednesday Link Party 319, we are featuring a fantastic and unique gift giving idea from CAAB Crochet. The free pattern and free printable for the Halloween Gift Card Cup Cozy will help you make a project that is perfect for seasonal gift giving! We are also featuring a highly giftable Autumn Comfort Mug Cozy (Free Pattern) from Cute and Cozy Crochet and a great small Witch Inspired Candy Pouch (Free Pattern) from Eye Love Knots.
Check out our 3 featured projects, their patterns and their posts at the links below the Collage Image.
While you’re here check, check out the other submitted projects in our collection!
Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 319
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 319 Features Here
This Week at Party 319 we feature free patterns from CAAB Crochet, Cute & Cozy Crochet and Eye Love Knots!
- Halloween Gift Card Cup Cozy Pattern by CAAB Crochet
- Autumn Comfort Mug Cozy Pattern by Cute and Cozy Crochet
- Witch Inspired Ripple Candy Pouch Pattern by Eye Love Knots
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 319’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
The Halloween Gift Card Cup Cozy Pattern from CAAB Crochet is a cute and unique way to send a warm hug this Autumn. Pop a gift card inside the cup cozy and print off her free printable to attach it to, and you are ready to go! Get the free printable and pattern here:Read More
The Autumn Comfort Mug Cozy Pattern from Cute and Cozy Crochet is perfectly sized for your kitchen mug. You will need medium weight yarn  (cotton is suggested) and a 4.5 mm hook. Get the free pattern here:Read More
The Witch Inspired Ripple Candy Pouch Pattern by Eye Love Knots will make a great small treat bag! You will need medium weight yarn  (cotton is suggested) and a 5 mm (H) hook. Get the free pattern here:Read More