This week at Wednesday Link Party 314 we are featuring a delicious looking Cream Cheese Danish recipe, a collection of 9 free knitting pattern links and an adorable little crochet puppy pattern (Free Pattern).
While you’re here check out the other submitted projects in our collection! Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 314
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at Party 314 we feature projects from Fluster Buster, Kiku Corner and Häkelfieber
- A Simple Recipe for the Best Cream Cheese Danish by Fluster Buster
- Free Knit Hat Patterns compiled by Kiku Corner
- Parade of Four-Legged Friends: Dog – Free Instructions by Häkelfieber
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 314’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Save this Simple Recipe for the Best Cream Cheese Danish by Fluster Buster for later! This treat uses refrigerated crescent rolls as it's base so you can whip up a batch of these in no time at all!Read More
Free Knit Hat Patterns compiled by Kiku Corner includes links to 9 great free knitting patterns for hats. If you knit then this is one post you definitely want to be saving for later!Read More
Find the free instructions for the animals in the Parade of Four-Legged Friends at Häkelfieber. There are currently 2 patterns available, one for this cute dog and also one for a cat!Read More