Crocheted Dream Catchers you can make with #2 Nylon Cord, a metal craft ring, or an embroidery hoop.
Title: Dream Catchers
Designer: Bendy Carter
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $ 4.99* (electronic download)
Help me to select a future Annie’s Craft Store Book that you would like me to Review!
Choose the Book I Review next: >HERE<
Dream Catchers by Bendy Carter includes 6 patterns you can make with easy-to-find supplies like #2 Nylon Cord and a embroidery hoop (or metal craft ring).
The patterns are written in US crochet terms. The eBook is in full color, with full color images. Bold type and italics are used throughout to emphasize important headings and notes.
Special Stitches are listed at the beginning of any pattern that uses them. One example is the Lark’s Head Knot, which is used in the Star Feather Dream Catcher pattern. The instructions are included, along with a diagram to illustrate how to make this special knot.
I enjoy being able to combine crochet with other elements – I am a true Crafter at heart – and these Dream Catchers are something I’ve been wanting to try for a while.
The instructions included appear very straightforward and easy-to-follow. I do recommend reading through the entire pattern before beginning, including the Pattern Notes and all special stitches.
6 Crocheted Dream Catchers
- Pure Gold – EASY – Finished Size: 6 inches diameter
- Star Feather – EASY – Finished Size: 12 inches diameter (not including beads and feathers)
- Swirling Wheat – EASY – Finished Size: 26.5 inches long (not including beads and feathers)
- Lone Feather – EASY – Finished Size: 4 inches diameter (not including beads and feathers)
- Feathered Bonnet – EASY – Finished Size: 12 inches diameter (not including beads and feathers)
- Moon Phases – EASY – Finished Size: 8 inches diameter (not including beads and feathers)
Take a closer look at the projects you can make >HERE<
The basic stitch guide is provided on page 16. If you need additional help you can check out Annie’s Online Stitch Guide.
The projects were crocheted with Omega Size #2 Nylon Thread. If you are substituting, refer to the gauge information to help you find a suitable replacement cord. One possible replacement I found online was Iris Nylon Crochet Thread.
Some Other Supplies You May Need Include:
- Size 6/1.80 mm steel crochet hook (all projects)
- 4-inch, 6-inch, 8-inch round metal craft rings
- 12-inch round wood embroidery hoop
- 4-inch round craft ring
- round beads, pony beads, oval wood beads, oval tube beads
- feather picks with loops (Fancy Feathers)
- dental floss
- natural twine
- suede ribbon
- Clear drying craft glue (all projects)
I have always wanted to make my own Dream Catcher and I think they make lovely gifts and home decor items. My favorite dream catcher included in this book is Moon Phases.
If you love to make crafts and crochet, then you are going to enjoy trying the Dream Catchers included in this book too!
Would you like to have your own eBook copy of Dream Catchers?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This Giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law. Void in Quebec.
Start Date: August 27, 2019; 11:59 pm ET
End Date: September 3, 2019, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have you own copy of Dream Catchers, you can purchase your book directly from Annie’s Craft Store:
Dream Catchers Crochet Pattern Book
You may also be interested in a free trial offer from Annie’s Creative Studio. Check out all the patterns and video tutorials included during your free trial!
I would like to thank Annie’s Craft Store for both the Review and Giveaway Copy of Dream Catchers.
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*