This week our three featured projects include 2 free crochet patterns and a fantastic tutorial you won’t want to miss! In this week’s features you will find a free pattern for a Dip-Dyed Shoulder Bag, a free pattern for Peter the Amigurumi Piglet and a great tutorial to teach you how to line, add pockets and a zipper to a crocheted bag.
Get the links to each of these projects beneath the images in our post below.
While you’re here check out the other submitted projects in our collection! Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Wednesday Link Party 301
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at Party 301 we feature projects from EyeLoveKnots, Krazy Kabbage and The Blue Elephants.
- Dip-Dyed Shoulder Bag. Free Crochet Pattern by EyeLoveKnots.
- How to Line, Add Pockets and a Zipper to a Crocheted Bag. Tutorial by Krazy Kabbage.
- Peter the Amigurumi Piglet Pattern. Free Pattern by The Blue Elephants.
Try these Great Projects Too!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button to the party on your blog. They are available HERE.
- PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
- Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fiber arts, DIY, crafts and recipes.
- Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 301’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Get the free pattern for the Dip-Dyed Shoulder Bag from EyeLoveKnots!Read More
Learn how to line, add pockets and a zipper to a crocheted bag! This is a great photo tutorial to save for later.Read More
Pick up your copy of this adorable amigurumi pig pattern from The Blue Elephants, for free!Read More