Need a little pick-me-up? Pull out your bright yarn colors and crochet one of these Happy Crochet Patterns!
Title: Happy Crochet! 13 Adorable Projects in Bright Colors
Publisher: Leisure Arts, Inc., 2018
Brighten up your living space with a colorful home decor item! With Happy Crochet! you have 13 fun and functional crochet patterns to choose from, including crocheted rugs, bags and wall hangings.
If you are searching for a quick and colorful gift for a friend, crochet the bright coaster set, or the pretty flower mug cozy. Both projects are a lovely way to add a little happy to their day!
These patterns are written be a number of different Crochet Designers. Each pattern is in American Crochet Terms. The instructions are written out in full, the stitch counts are provided and there is enough spacing between the rows/rounds to let you keep track of your place in the pattern easily. Each round/row heading is displayed in bold font and italics are used to indicate important information. If a special stitch is being used in the pattern, instructions for it will be included in the Stitch Guide in the pattern itself.
13 Happy Crochet Patterns
- Striped Basket. Designed by: Marly Bird. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Medium Weight . Hook: 6 mm (J). Size: 10.5 inches diameter and 11 inches tall.
- Bright Coaster Set. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Medium Weight . Hook: 5 mm (H). Size: 4 inches square.
- Wavy Cowl. Designed by: Karen Whooley. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Medium Weight . Hook: 6 mm (J). Size: 5.75 inches diameter and 60.5 inches tall.
- Floral Mug Cozy. Designed by: Michele Wilcox. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Medium Weight . Hook: 6 mm (J). Size: 5.75 inches diameter and 60.5 inches tall.
- Floral Marketbag. Designed by: Linda A. Daley. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Fine Weight . Hook: 3.75 mm (F). Size: 13.5 inches diameter and 19 inches tall.
- Vibrant Mandala. Designed by: Sue Galucki. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Medium Weight . Hook: 5 mm (H). Size: 22 inches diameter.
- Daisies Notebook Cover. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Light Weight  and Medium Weight . Hook: 4 mm (G). Size: 11.5 inches tall. Daisies and Leaves designed by Amy Gaines.
- Oval Rug. Designed By: Maggie Weldon. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Super Bulky . Hook: 10 mm (N/P). Size: 25.5 inches wide by 37 inches long.
- Tasseled Pillow. Designed By: Joan Beebe. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Fine Weight . Hook: 5 mm (H). Size: 14 inches square.
- Ripple Wall Hanging. Designed By: Kathleen Stuart. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Medium Weight . Hook: 5.5 mm (I). Size: 18 inches wide and 34.5 inches long.
- Textured Throw. Designed By: Janet L Akins. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Medium Weight . Hook: 5 mm (H). Size: 56 inches and 72 inches long.
- Vertical Wall Hanging. Designed By: Sue Galucki. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Medium Weight . Hook: 4 mm (G). Size: 6.25 inches and 35 inches long.
- Triangular Wrap. Designed By: Melissa Leapman. Difficulty: EASY. Yarn: Light Weight . Hook: 5.5 mm (I). Size: 67 inches wide and 22.75 inches deep.
Abbreviations, symbols and terms are included on page 60. Special notes about Gauge and Stitch Markers are also included.
- Joining with sc
- Joining with hdc
- Joining with dc
- Joining with tr
- Adjustable Loop
- Back ridge
- Back or Front Loops only
- Free Loops
- Changing Colors
- Working in a space before a stitch
- Working around a stitch
These bright and colorful projects can be crocheted in other yarn colors too! So if you are not a bright color person, that it is totally OK. You can crochet these patterns in neutral shades, or colors to match your own home decor.
My favorite projects in Happy Crochet! are the Ripple Wall Hanging Pattern and the Oval Rug Pattern.
Would you like to win an eBook copy of Happy Crochet! 13 Adorable Projects in Bright Colors?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This Giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Start Date: May 7, 2019; 12:00 am ET
End Date: May 14, 2019, 11:59 pm ET
In order to enter the giveaway, you must have (or be willing to sign up for) a free Leisure Arts dot com account. If you do not have one yet, you can sign up here:
If you can’t see the Rafflecopter widget below, please click >HERE< to enter.
If you are not the lucky winner of the giveaway and you would like to purchase your own copy of Happy Crochet! directly from Leisure Arts:
Check out my other Leisure Arts Reviews >HERE<
I’d like to thank Leisure Arts, Inc. for providing me with the review copy of Happy Crochet! and for the giveaway copy for my readers!