Sometimes finding projects to crochet for boys can be difficult. This week I have created a free pattern roundup that includes free crochet patterns for baby boy booties because Boys need cute crochet patterns too!
Beneath the collage image you will find a list of baby crochet patterns. Simply click on the title to be taken directly to the free pattern.
If you are on Pinterest I also have a board dedicated to crochet patterns for boys. You can find and follow the Crochet for Boys Board here.
Free Crochet Patterns for Adorable Baby Boy Booties
- Crochet Baby Sneakers Free Pattern by Croby Patterns
- Blue Whale Baby Booties by Croby Patterns
- Monk Strap Baby Booties by Whistle and Ivy
- Ridged Baby Booties by Crystalized Designs
- Cocoa Baby Ankle Booties by Olivia Kent
- Brown Booties by Lanasyovillos official
- Striped Booties by Pia Thadani
- Fuzzy Booties by Maria Bittner
- Newborn High Tops (converse) by Teri Heathcote
- Baby Booties by Patterns for Designs
Patterns available for free on YouTube:
Make these ridged baby booties with a 4.25 mm hook and medium weight yarn . The pattern is available in sizes 0-6 months and 6-12 months.Read More
You will need a 3 mm hook and DK weight yarn  to make these baby ankle boots. The pattern size is 0-12 months.Read More
Make these striped booties with a 4.25 mm hook and Light Weight Yarn . Available in sizes 0-6 months and 6-12 months.Read More
Available in sizes Newborn to 12 months. You will need medium weight yarn  and a 5 mm (H) hook.Read More
These sweet baby booties are available in a 0-3 month size. You will need both a 4 mm (G) and 5 mm (H) hook and DK weight yarn. This pattern is available in US and UK terms.Read More
These cute baby loafers are demonstrated for free in a video tutorial only. If you'd like a copy of the written pattern there is a PDF version you can purchase at the link below. The pattern is available in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months and 6-12 months, simply by changing the hook size you use!Watch the Video Read More