This week our three featured projects include a great DIY Wooden Heart Decor project, a lovely crochet Heart Shawl (links to the free pattern) and the trendy Knit-Look Ear Warmer (free pattern).
Get the free pattern links below the Collage image and make these great projects too!
While you’re here check out the other submitted projects in our collection! Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
Some other great Free Patterns, Crafts and DIY Projects We’ve Featured:
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button to the party on your blog. They are available HERE.
- PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
- Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fiber arts, DIY, crafts and recipes.
- Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
This Week at Party 281 we feature projects from Hazel & Gold Designs, Frau Tschi-Tschi and My Hobby is Crochet
- Wooden Heart Decor by Hazel & Gold Designs
- Crochet Heart Shawl by Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Knit-Look Rhinestone Ear Warmer (free pattern) by My Hobby is Crochet
Please take a few moments to share Party 281’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!
Follow this great step-by-step photo tutorial to make your own DIY Wooden Heart Decor project.Read More
Create this beautiful cinched knit-look ear warmer with this free pattern. You can add a pretty applique to the front or leave it unadorned for a classic headband.Read More