This week our three featured projects include this beautiful Christmas Star Pot Holder Pattern, a lovely Christmas Angel with Santa and the Wintertime Cuckoo Clock!
Get the links to all these projects and more at the Wednesday Link Party! You never know, you may find your next project idea right here!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
Some other great Free Patterns, Crafts and DIY Projects We’ve Featured:
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button to the party on your blog. They are available HERE.
- PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
- Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fiber arts, DIY, crafts and recipes.
- Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
This Week at Party 276 we feature projects from LiliaCraftParty, Lalka Crochetka and Haekelfieber Austria
- Christmas Star Pot Holder Crochet Pattern – LiliaCraftParty
- Christmas Angel and Santa Claus – Lalka Crochetka
- Winter Time Cuckoo Clock – Haekelfieber Austria
Please take a few moments to share Party 276’s Features! Thank you!
Thanks for joining us!